Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PatAllen

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm new to this site and to reptile keeping. I have (from what I believe) a coastal/diamond python that's a little over a year old. He/she has only just started to let me handle it without being snappy. It's name is George (four year old stepson named it).
69f3695f1530eccdba3f7fcc1231cbaf.jpg

aeccea603505b3aaed3e6599407ca5a3.jpg

Welcome to APS, and the world of reptile-keeping. Be warned, it can become very addictive! :)

Thank you. My dad has a spotted python and a black headed python so I can see how it can be. :)

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Hi,

Nice little snake and your stepson couldn't have given it a better name...like I tell everyone it's the name of kings...:lol:

Cheer,

George.

Ha ha thanks George.

Nice George of the jungle bracelet! Did it come with any lineage history? Why was it snappy up until now? You seem to have it under control.

No we don't have any history unfortunately. We have not had it for long and it has been really cage defensive, this is the second handle since it's first shed since we have owned it so may have something to do with it?

Welcome, and very nice python you have there! The hobby is an addictive one...

Welcome to the crazy corner of the internet. We don't bite.......not much anyway.

Thanks Herpo I'm seeing that it is ha ha.
Thanks Pauls_Pythons, I'm glad there isn't much biting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back