Hi everyone!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumala

Reaction score
well finally got around to being a member and was prodded to introducing myself :lol:
I'm in Cairns, the wonderful tropical north qld; self-confessed chocoholic :twisted: (as I type I'm also surfing the net to find a good fudge recipe! anyone got one?) variety of pets in our house - fish, cats (one ocicat cross and one bengal) ducks, chooks and geckos. Pleanty of local reps living around our place of course - resident goannas which help me to eat the chook eggs, skinks, lizards, scrubbies, small eye snakes, rrb, adders, frogs and the occasional carpet. Had to rescue the birds from the scrubbies a few times now which makes for some entertainment :lol:
cheers
Ange

welcome, love the pic aswell, what herps do you keep?

Welcome to the Site, cool photo. Might have to make the mesh on the chook house a bit finer to stop those pesky Scrubbies, personally I'd rather the scrubbies :)

Welcome to the site just remember no question is to stupid not such thing as a stupid question here

thanks guys! I've only got geckos at the moment.
We don't really mind the scrubbies, afterall they were here before us. They don't hassel them too much, only had 4 visits in 4 years, only lost 2 chickens. Believe me, chickens can scream - that's why we've only lost two because I've been home and able to rescue them before they got coiled. Poor Henny Penny in the photo was screaming and I'm sure she was thinking "what are you doing?????? get me outta here!!!!" And, yes we do still have her :D

Welcome Jumala, I wish I had that many reptiles at my house, I'll have to move up north.

Hello and welcome,

I am new too and these guys are great! So helpful and friendly!

You will have a great time here.

Love the photo! Poor Henny!! hehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back