Hi from the NT

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ize

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Firstly i would like to say that after checking out the american forums this one is a breath of fresh air. You guys can actually spell and put a sentence together.
I am ize and my family are:
Izzy - bearded dragon
Sukai (kai) - childrens python
Stinky - Long neck turtle
i have another childrens but he escaped and is now living in my wall - Mishiba (misha)
I have all my reptiles out on the back deck. Living in the NT this is ok because of the climate... warm all year round.
Anyway just pocked my nose in to say hello.
by the way misha and kai are named after two of the Iron Chefs lol
I look forward to getting to know all of you
Ize

welcome ize. Mishiba is living in your wall? Oh dear... interesting place to choose to live. Do you still see him from time to time?

Look forward to seeing some pics of your herp family...

Thanks for the welcome
Misha does pop out every now and then but whatever i do i cant catch him. Still not giving up hope though.
He seems to be ok, getting fat and twice as big as he was when the great escape happened.
Im thinking of hanging a sign on the gate for would be burgulars saying
BEWARE UNCAGED GUARD SNAKE ON DUTY

welcome, have you tried setting a few booby traps? light a live hopper mouse in a bird cage and just wantch th e cage, would pop out eventually :)

Hi Spike
Yes i have tried lots of booby traps. However there is a lot of live food around here for him to catch, small lizards etc.
He seems to know if its safe to eat. Should have called him houdini.
Im not worried about him. The climate here is ok for him to live wild. We have plenty of snakes, lizards and green tree frogs on the property and they survive ok. Exept the green tree frogs think my swimming pool is their breeding ground. I have had to put a ramp for them to get out because i got fed up with scooping them out.

lol id leave them in there, ad a few turtles and go for a swim :D

well they lay enough frogspawn already so i dont think ill leave them in there
Does anyone know if you can feed tadpoles to longneck turtles. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back