Hi, I'm Newish And Super Excited!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonKells

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I'm returning to reptiles after a 5yr break :)
I previously kept Central Bearded Dragons in ACT and sadly had to part with them when returning to WA :(

At the start of March I had our Local Reptile Experts and their lovely Herps come to celebrate my sons 13th Birthday. To my surprise, My Hubby (who is terrified of leg less Reptiles!) held his first ever Snake...AND LOVED IT!!
So being an opportunist, I of course applied for a WA keepers license and put a deposit on a Stimi hatching. As I'm about to die from the suspense I am getting my fix by looking at all of your lovely Reptiles and reading everything I can find on snake husbandry. Picture bellow is my 9yr old having her first hold (and kiss) of a lovely olive Python, she is now an enthusiast like me :)

June can't come soon enough ;)

Thanks for all of the wisdom!!
ee70c0d33e7270774df02ff8f630709f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to APS. Good to see a WA member, and from the Great Southern to boot! Good luck with your new Stimson's Python. It might be safe to say that you won't stop there. Reptile keeping is addictive.

Welcome to APS. Good to see a WA member, and from the Great Southern to boot! Good luck with your new Stimson's Python. It might be safe to say that you won't stop there. Reptile keeping is addictive.

Too right! I have my eye on a Frilly as soon as I can get my Cat 4!! May need a bigger house with a spare room! Haha ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back