Hi there! My name??? Raoul Duke!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

triptych_angel

Reaction score
Hey guys,

This is a bit back to front as i've already posted quite a few times.

Im Emma, Im 22...new to this, just trying to learn as much as i can.

Cheers!

Hi Emma, Im kind of new2 all this2. I have only had my python for 3 months :D Welcome2 the site and im certain you will find lots of usefull info on here just as i have :)

Cheers Bianca :mrgreen:

I have an albino python...its only a baby (about 8-9 weeks old) having troubles feeding it. It also escaped yesterday but my very kind neighbour found it and brought it back. (I had no time to look as my partner was being taken away in by ambulance :\ just so happy i got it back!

albino what??? :?:
And you didn't have time.... I would have ripped the place apart looking for something so vaulable, obviously you've got a great neighbour there :p Also welcome to the site, any pics of your albino??

Is it an albino ball python from USA. I hear they're pretty cool. And thats why you need to buy 3 of them, one can escape/die or whatever and you still hav a pair to breed. You need to edcuate your partner.

Its not a corn snake....its an Albino carpet python. My fiance tore the place apart looking for him, and that put him in hospital (he had a severe asthma attack). didnt end up finding him til that night! We were lucky we got him back, the person who found him was going to keep him!

Holy crap. great stuff. and why not start with something like that. How did you get him. I certainly haven't seen any albino's anywhere. But then again, I guess 90% of people don't advetrtise on the net do they.

No, i got the last one! Was very lucky! Well i'll be very lucky if the damned thing would eat.

nah dont bullcrap us we are aussies with bullcrAp detectors you've got a albino corn snake that dont feed well and want info how to get it going so pm someone and we can talk freely cause of the illegalities involved with corn snakes.

I guess that corn snakes and carpet snakes would be somewhat different in their husbandry techniques. Are corn snakes pythons? Do they constrict? Do they have heat pits like Morelia? If a corn snake wasn't eating, how wuuld you get it eating? Just wondering as the topic has come up.

albino corn snake $250 ........albino carpet....quite a bit more!! Bullstory analyzer sitting at 80%

It's okay we are all here to full fill our personal needs and beliefs in the keeping of herps, some shallow breeders would mx all our pythons togethor to create a morelia bredjunchoncoastalpieceofcrap so corns are no different, just i hate bullcrap is all it goes against my upbringing.

i reakon its bs too. u wouldnt be spending BIIIG BIGGG BIIIGG $$$ on an albino carpet python if u were new to the game to begin with. well i know i wouldnt..(unless i won tatts lotto lol)

one would expect that ud have the knowledge on getitng things to feed etc etc before u went out & spent such a big whack of cash on a snake, even better an albino carpet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back