Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Re: RE: Hi there

get a jungle there the best and if your lucky enough u might get one that loves giving kisses :lol:

We all know how you love getting snake kisses alby :)

Hope you enjoy the site! Welcome!

hi julie-anne,
welcome, very nice coastal, and as i know the breeder and have seen the pics of the others from the same clutch i know you won't be disapointed, i have about 50 different snakes, 30 bluey's, 15 bearded dragons, 3 central netted dragons, 2 geckos, 3 pink tongues and 2 turtles, i own these in shares with my mum, but as others have said it can be adictive, i started with 3 bluey's and mum started with 1 coastal female, if you stay with one then i'll be very surprised, lol,
cheers,
steve.
ps. can't go wrong with owning a coastal as your first snake, we have 17 and love the different colours and patterns you can get,

Hi there and welcome. The BHPs are lovely animals I was after something bigger than my spotteds when I saw a trio of BHPs available. When space permits I will be looking at Murra darling carpets and hopefully some monitor species :).

julie i recommend a woma but as you have said
they and other snakes are kind of expensive.
i also have a female coastal, a jungle and another carpet.
basically get what you like or if a bargain comes along grab it.
is there anything you dont want?
BHPs are quite lovely and olives are too
i would go with an BHP besause i think they look better and do not grow
as long as olives. but you honestly must decide for yourself.
also one thing to think about is whether you plan to breed.
now you have much to think about.

Welcome to the site, I hope you find it educational and entertaining. I have 2 diamonds, 1 bredli, 2 childreni's, 1 maculosa, 5 inland beardiesand 3 Murray River turtles.

hiya

welcome to the site

nice pic

i got 1x coastal 2x atherton jungles

this is a great place for info

hi Julie Anne, im new to APS aswell, I live in adelaide and at the moment i have 2 jungles, 2 murray darlings, 2 diamonds and three stunning night tigers (katherine form brown tree snakes) Im also preparing for the arrival of my first arafura file snake.. YAY!!!.. I also have 9 sugar gliders, 2 chooks, 2 tanks of fish and a boxer dog!!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Hi there

Thor1 said:
is there anything you dont want? ... also one thing to think about is whether you plan to breed.
now you have much to think about.

I know i don't want a Scrub python! my boyfriend seems attracted to their aggressiveness and has shown interest in me getting one but if he wants a scrubbie he'll have to get one himself, i don't like the idea of sheilding myself every time i have to go into the enclosure! :shock:

And yes i am hoping that my female coastal and my freinds male become a breeding pair but my female is only 6mnths so thats a few years away yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back