HI!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thorny

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

Ive been checking aussie pythons and snakes out for the last couple of weeks reading and learning from you guys as I will be getting my first snake in a few weeks. I have kept beardies and bluetongues before but ive always wanted a snake (just couldn't convince the missus to let me have one lol). The forum has been great, very informative and in a sense motivational as I will be undertaking a few projects now as ive seen a few on here which has inspired me haha. I am from Canberra so if anybody is in the area that breeds or has any snakes for sale I wouldn't mind a chat. I look forward to chatting with you guys and gals and sharing some pics in the near future.

Hi mate, good to have another Canberran on board. What species are you after?

Are you part of ACTHA?

Cheers mate, im after something that has a good temperament to begin with I love diamonds so that's probably where ill start. im not a part of actha yet will have to get on to that.

Vjungle on here, and Peter Child (he is a tad overpriced but has some good animals for sale). There should be a couple more, just ask around. You can buy interstate if you want a bit more complex paperwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back