hi!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tempest

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just stopping in to introduce myself... I'm Nat and after wanting a diamond python since I was a kid (anyone remember Cuddles on A Country Practice? lol) I finally bought one yesterday. I'm totally stoked! Before I went back to pick him up I was bouncing around like an excited child! What can I say, I'm totally smitten...!!!

Only problem is I think he might be nameless for a while! I'm wracking my brains but nothing that I like has come to mind. I have a bullmastiff named Sage and yeah, this little fella's name has to be something funky and meaningful.

I've been going back and reading over a lot of the older threads to learn as much as I can. No doubt you'll see me around asking questions. I want to make sure that my little DP has has a happy and healthy life and I know I'm going to get a lot out of joy watching him as he grows! Mum's already refusing to ever visit again. Hehehe.

tempest said:
! Mum's already refusing to ever visit again. Hehehe.
this is not neccacerally a bad thing
and welcome ask questions but combine this with what u know and research and make up your own mind

welcome and have a great time with great info...i no i look it up all the time...

hally

Hi Tempest welcome to the site.
Hope you enjoy it and get some useful information from some of the threads posted.

Neil

Hi Tempest and welcome..... also congrats on the new arrival, I have a DP myself, quite a bit bigger than your little fellow, but Im sure you will get great enjoyment from watching her/him grow ... I just love mine to peices and my little girl loves him aswell.

This site is great whenever you need some help ..... lets us know what you name your Baby

you already have named him..DP...deepee...good enough i reckon

Thanks for the welcome guys.

I'll let you know what I name him when I do. I'm just so thrilled I finally have one!! :D

welcome.gif

diamonds are great python's i have a hatchie i bought of junglemad and has such a little personality and a beautiful temperment there a great snake to own..

And welcome to the site this is the place for some great info on ure diamond!!!!

Hi there and welcome! Diamonds are great snakes to own. I have a diamond called Tillie. I'm sure this wont be your last snake as it is VERY addictive.....4 months ago we started with one....now we are up to 4 lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back