• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

High Yellow Diamonds

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daniel cull is the man you want to talk to.
a mate of mine bought a trio of him and they are very very high golds,top stuff.
they where $300 each i think and he is located in sydney to.
he is also a member of this site but not shaw of his user name.

I just had a small clutch from very high yellow parents hatch. They willl probably be ready in about 3 weeks. I live at Gosford, so I can assure you these are Gosford lines as these are the only type I ever keep. I am expecting 2 more clutches to hatch in the next few weeks. These will be from very nice above average Diamonds, but not quite as good a bloodline as the 1st clutch.

Thanks Krusty and Bigguy, I should have stated that i'm actually after sub-adult or adult pythons, but i may be intersted in some hatchies if nothing else pops up.Bigguy is it possible to post some pics? and how much are you asking?

catch up with dan gilbertson or peter krauss, they have some of the most stunning diamonds that i have seen. you could also try matt bonnet, his are pretty flash to

Hi guys,

I wont even bother to post pics of baby Diamonds, they have no colour and look nothing like they will turn into. However, heres a pic of the parents, which I hope the hatchlings will look like in 12 to 18 months

Attachments

• DSC00745np.jpg
    DSC00745np.jpg
    396 KB · Views: 228
  • DSC00820np.jpg
    DSC00820np.jpg
    296.6 KB · Views: 207
Hi,

I have had a few Pm's about the Diamond pics I posted. The male is in the small plastic tank, whereas the female is in the larger plastic drawer. I will be selling the hatchlings from this mating for $400ea.

I also have 2 other clutch's due to hatch within a few weeks from the same father, but with only average(still nice though) Gosford linage females. These could be just as good, but as the females are only average the hatchlings will be $300ea

Bigguy

Sorry to hijack your thread Charlie but i had to make a comment on Bigguy's diamond (namely the first one).
That is by far one of (if not the best) best diamonds i have seen in a long time.You must be proud.

Yeah i would highly recommend anyone interested in purchasing high yellow diamonds contact bigguy first.

The pics in my recent thread ("My Collection")- my yearling diamonds came from the adults bigguy has posted.

I have also seen first hand specimens of the years previous clutch to mine and they look amazing. Maybe Buck could post a pic for you all.

I say again- HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back