Home drug test kits coming

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if you tested your teenager who then came back negative. There goes trust forever!!!

Imagine if you tested your teenager who then came back positive. There goes trust forever!!!

well this has been talked about for a long time and if it has been aproved for use in australia it wont be long till we get drug tested while being breath tested. it has been a long time coming

I assume it would be a last resort in any family to use these things,

this just goes to show people what sort of a world we live in.

peterjohnson64 said:
Imagine if you tested your teenager who then came back negative. There goes trust forever!!!

Imagine if you tested your teenager who then came back positive. There goes trust forever!!!
i had to read that twice...confusing for a sunday morning :S

Having to test your child does seem rather extreme......

Having to test yourself hmmmmm sounds interesting.... (hopefully there were photos)

Pitty results are limited to a 24 - 48 hour window, also by the sound of things it is only a positive/negative test it doesn't narrow the cocktails down .... drink spiking cards are similar that are now available.

Isn't there a test to check the quality of drugs too ??

oh btw drug testing is now available on Victorian roads ..................anyone been involved in this as yet ??

Excellent !....a test to tell you how stonned you really are !! :lol:

I reckon they are going to sell a shed load of these things, after all, acording to the media most of us are druggies & stonners !! :lol:

oh by the way drug testing is now available on Victorian roads ..................anyone been involved in this as yet ??

yep. and they arent very accurate haha

They have been around for atleast a year that i know of as i saw them in a chemist around 14 months ago.

I dont take illegal drugs of any kind but if I had something like this I might just have to try to see how smacked I really am. I know when they had the speed signs around NSW heaps of people were speeding up to see just how fast they could clock themselves. Same with breath testers in clubs. You see how high you can get.

Personally, I think it is great for the police to use when breath testing. But I would never use it on my kids.

peterjohnson64 said:
Personally, I think it is great for the police to use when breath testing.

Pete are you trying to tell me that the police dont trust us :shock:

peterjohnson64 said:
Personally, I think it is great for the police to use when breath testing.
too right pete, the amount of stonned cops driving round these days is crazy !! :lol:

Kids should be scared enough of their parents they don't want to try it.
Either that or threaten to take their pocket money away

if you don't give your teens money they'll just steal it from you or someone else these days.

I think that they are a great idea. My philosophy is this: If my daughter (when she's a teen) goes out on a Friday night, and I suspect she's been taking drugs- I'll test her. And if she is- its off to rehab. If she hasn't taken anything- she has nothing to worry about, she has nothing to fear from me testing her. Simple.

I can see parents who have kids that were addicted would appreciate this device. If kids are released from rehab or juvie, and meant to stay clean, the parents can test them to make sure.

In this scenario the trust has already gone.

:p

Hix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back