Honey Jungle

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozenmouse

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Where is the Honey Jungle i am picking it is in North Queensland somewhere?
I googled it and all i can find is a band called Honey Jungle on Myspace and an article about Honey that comes from a jungle in South East Asia.

Originally from a line of athertons. The term has lost all meaning now and is liberally thrown around to label any jungle that shows a pale yellowish coloration.

I wouldn't know, but Doolittle has a care sheet for them, I think they breed them.

You may find that info if you ask him...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

''Honey Jungles''

A trait that alot of Jungle Carpet Pythons have is a nervous temperament and a willingness to bite:cry:, mosty with young juveniles you get the bad temper:x

''Honey Jungles'' are a particular strain of jungle carpet python that is unusally placid:D

To me personally the term Honey Jungle means a low grade Jungle.

To me personally the term Honey Jungle means a low grade Jungle.

It was a term a certian breeder used to sell ordinary looking animals for a better price, the unfortunate thing is there are a lot of people
that fell for it and continue to perpatrait this falicy!

Last edited:
It was a term a certian breeder used to sell ordinary looking animals for a better price, the unfortunate thing it there are a lot of people
that fell for it and continue to perpatrait this falicy!

That's what I was told too!!:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back