Horse owners/riders in Ipswich area!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouble

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone :)

I am wanting to get back in to horse riding, but I'm not really wanting to attend a riding school/club (prices are a bit much, and you never get the same horse to ride).
I was wondering if any members on here that owned horses would be willing to let me ride your horse, or if you had a spare ride, once or twice a week..?!
I would pull my weight & help take care of the horse(s) as well. If it came to it, I'm sure we could work out some sort of payment method, too.
I haven't been riding in almost 6yrs (health reasons) but when I was riding, I was riding once or twice a month for about 2yrs. I can confidently trot, I was learning to canter, and I was learning to jump over small jumps before I had to stop riding. I know how to groom & saddle a horse, but I have never 'strapped' before.
I learnt to ride on a shetland pony who had an attitude problem and kept trying to 'fall' in to a hole so I would hop off. I have also ridden my fare share of horses that spook easily. I've ridden a horse that has taken the 'bolt' and have calmed him down before he could freak out too much. He only 'bolted' about 50m before I had him under control (not much of an accomplishment, but it made me feel good hah)

If anyone is willing to let me refresh my riding skills & help care for their horse, please let me know. :D you can either PM me or just comment here. I would be willing to get to know you & your horse before hand of course :)

Tameah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back