Hot weather forecast for the week ahead

Discussion in 'General Reptile Discussion' started by Aussiepride83, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Stompsy

Stompsy Subscriber Subscriber

Still an awful way to go.... :(

pinefamily and Snapped like this.
  2. Murph_BTK

Murph_BTK Well-Known Member

Well i was told it was hot yesterday , so to compensate that i drank a box of beer! and this morning at 5am i had a slight banging noise in my head, not sure if that last beer was off or not..

oh well good for the monitors to bake in the sun :)

dragonlover1 and Stompsy like this.
  3. Aussiepride83

Aussiepride83 Very Well-Known Member

I thought, given your pets that they'd be feeder stock. Heading home for a quiet port now. Only 34° here at the moment.

4. dragonlover1

dragonlover1 Subscriber Subscriber

I can identify with this,I used to drive for Buttercup delivering bread,Some days I would start start work at 1.30 AM and other days I would start at 2-3-4 AM but would have to go to bed by about 8-830.Totally stuffed my marriage
    --- Automatic Post Merged, Feb 12, 2018, Original Post Date: Feb 12, 2018 ---
    the Germans always did like a drop

pinefamily likes this.
  5. Aussiepride83

I'm truly sorry to hear that mate. I've had 3 close mates all go through marriage breakdown and separation since 2014. The 3 of them had been married for 7, 13 & 18 years so it was hard for all of them and myself to watch them go through it..

I've been in my current job now for 15 years (and my hours don't vary as yours did) and the wife and I have been together for 11 so yeah during the week (Monday - Friday) we barely see anything of each other except at the dinner table each night. I'm at work every day 5 hours before she even wakes up and I'm in bed at night by 8 and she'll be up anywhere til 10pm-12am (school teacher.) But we make it work, we have allocated times for each other. My grandfather died at 82 on Christmas day 2016 (widowing my nan) and he and my nan were married for 65 years. My mum and dad have been married for 35 years now and my wife's parents for 30 so we come from good solid stock of non quitters. :)

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    dragonlover1 likes this.
  6. dragonlover1

Yeah I was married for 16 years,had 3 kids about 6 years apart which worked out good for her because she only had 1 baby at home at a time so that was good but I think the hours I worked stuffed it up,I changed jobs and took a pay cut of nearly 50% trying to save it but it didn't work out.maybe too little too late.

Bl69aze likes this.
  7. Aussiepride83

Ah sorry to hear that mate. Hope you coped/ are coping with it ok.

vampstorso likes this.
  8. dragonlover1

yeah all good mate,20 odd years later and I'm happily divorced,wouldn't have it any other way,

Aussiepride83 likes this.