Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

princessparrot

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Would it be possible/safe to house a baby green tree frog with a baby water dragon and/or an adult perons tree frog?

i currently have a perons which I revived and rescued and I really want a green tree frog(I miss the ones at grandmas so much:cry:)
and kind of want a water dragon it the future. The young GTF are abit smaller then the perons. Are they likely to eat each other?(the perons did live with another one till it died and the GTF for sale are housed with heaps more GTF )

Last edited:
I own gtfs and ewd and I wouldn't put them together. When u see ewd feed especially on live food u wouldn't put them anywhere near each other

I thought it might, but could I house him with it while hes small. how fast do they grow? how bout the water baby water dragon with gtf

They grow pretty quickly and get to around 12cm. I probably wouldn't keep a gtf and a water dragon together, the water dragon my try and eat them.

Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back