how little it costs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

black_headed_mon

Reaction score
hey all,

just did a power costing and i was surprised it only costs me $15.98 p/w,plus i broke each one down individually when i told the wife and she said" wow...that's pretty good" time to add to the collection soon ;)

had to break my joy................yeahhhhhhhhhhh

Unless you have large heaters and enclosures it surprised me how little it costs to run modest heating systems on pulse stats. If you look at the cost of one dishwasher cycle (not talking about the wife here guys) this puts it in some kind of perspective.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

hey all,

just did a power costing and i was surprised it only costs me $15.98 p/w,plus i broke each one down individually when i told the wife and she said" wow...that's pretty good" time to add to the collection soon ;)

had to break my joy................yeahhhhhhhhhhh
How many reptiles is that for? I have never really bothered calculating the cost out properly but try to use as low a wattage as possibe.

im changing down to heatcords under tiles. i enjoy having lamps in there as i can actually see my animals properly but frankly its costing a bit too much for that luxury. i've been looking at about 30 a week for 12 snakes and 6 dragons, not much really but can certainly me improved upon. wish i had solar panels!

How many reptiles is that for? I have never really bothered calculating the cost out properly but try to use as low a wattage as possibe.

3 bearded dragons, 1 v. tristis, 1 v. gouldii, 3 green tree frogs, 2 kreft turtles, 1 stimmie, 1 bhp, 1 woma.....not counting my gippys and bluey's outside:)

Mine is generally $1600 - 1700 l just pay it and move on :( baden (solar 17)

heat cords are certainly the most efficient form of heat. Iv got got mine wrapped under slate tiles. Also a pulse thermostat which means its only on for a two thirds of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back