Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzie Python

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Having read the albino jungle thread it got me thinking, what are the actual 100% confirmed albino species that have been found/bred in Australia. Not the "i have heard" there is one, but actual confirmed sightings, including any that have been found in eggs or hatched but not survived.

We all konw Darwins, Olives, Macs, Blueys so what other species are there?

albino species

l personally know [and have handled] a woma [female]....cheers solar 17 [Baden]...ps and l haven't got lt.....

lucky you solar17, hopefully if she is in captivity some will hit the market in years to come

and those albino breadies..
and the albino shingle back
and albino tiger
and albino red belly black
and albino white crowned
and albino green turtle

not wrong sturdy. i think if you hatched anything albino and it didn't survive it would be a bit of a blow

albino pogona mitchelli, the albino woma is a WA woma . an dont forget the albino BHP .

Last edited:
yeah teh central netted would have gone unoticed but some one got curious as to why an egg didnt hatch especially with a perfect hatch rate up until then

albino central netted found dead in an egg

as the last thing to develop in neonates prior to hatching is pigmentation, it is often thought that some 'hatchlings' which fail to hatch are albinos. however, nearly full-term neonates which fail to hatch only lack pigmentation because of being premature, not genetic albinism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back