Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakeluvver2

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Ok so i was just browsing through the threads last night and I saw a few post that poked my curiousity.

I know there are Mac, Darwin, Spotted and Olive Albinos but what other Albino's are out there in respect to Australian snakes (including Elapids, Colubrids and File species).

What about lizards? I've seen a few bearded dragons albino's but that's it. Is there any more?

there is a photo of an albino water dragon in keeping and breeding aust lizards, and i have heard stories of an albino red bellied black snake. also i think there was an albino shingleback.

but there are albino gtp in america so that doesnt stop them being here. and i have seen pics of albino bhps!

so yeah everything has the potential to be albino!

GTPs that have a heap of frequent flyer points allegedly.Also blue tongues.

Wasn't quite sure what to expect from the topic bahahaha..

I pretty much wouldn't discount any species when you think about it, they all have the potential for it and if you got an albino you wouldn't be going and telling the whole world if it was a 1 of a kind in captivity. Cause hell people get their plain snakes stolen let alone a 1 of a kind lol.

Mac and spotted are the same thing.

There are also albino Tigers, Small-Eyed Snakes and Death Adders out there that I've seen pictures of as well as the things that have already been mentioned.

there is an old copy of reptiles australia that has alot of albino pictures including, spotted, shingleback, blue tounge, tiger snake, red bellied black snake, small eyed snake, hosmers skink, olive pythons, darwin pythons, and a few others.

i saw a photo on here afew years ago of a golden crown snake that was albino someone found

also armadale reptile park houses an albino shingleback lizard

so we have
Mac
Darwins
Olive
GTP
Bearded Dragons
Water Dragons
Blueies
Shingle Backs
Tigers
Small-Eyed Snake
Death Adders
BHP
Red Bellies
hosmers skink
golden crown snake
and a few others

AWESOME
would love to see some pics
especially if they're your own!
:)

pilbara dwarf bearded dragons(pogona mitchelli) and i have also heard of someone with albino tree skinks (egernia striolata) i have some albino and black blueys but my camera is stuffed.

i thought the aspidites albinos were an urban legend. would like to see a photo of one... unless someone of integrity tells me for a certainty that they exist.

the rumour mill is rife with albino womas but no one seems to be able to produce any evidence. Still though would be nice to see them pop up one day

cool cool, waruikazi, photo evidence of albino BHP so I'm sold on the matter. Those albinos are overseas though, wonder if there are any over here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back