how much is glass?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just bought perspex from bunnings today it cost me 29.95 or something for a 1200 x 60 x 3mm i reckon thats what you need instead of glass but on the other hand people are saying that it scratches alot easier then looks horrible but i thought id give it a go and you can cut it and drill it unlike glass but its up to you and what you prefere :)

Perspex has its uses, it's no good for a pair of sliding panels as it flexes too much allowing Houdini critters to escape. If you have something with claws it will scratch pretty quickly too

yeah i just got a single peice with with a lid on the vivarium so nothing can escape and its drilled ind to the wood

I just purchased two pieces 460mm x 625mm 5mm thick and polished edges for $50 for a tv cabinet that I have just converted just need working thermostats now (thats another story). I didn't shop around , I just used G.James Glass because I have used them before and they gave me really good service. This should give you an idea of price but I think if you shopped around you could possibly get it a bit cheaper but for me I thought it is well worth the money.

Attachments

• IMG_0244.jpg
    IMG_0244.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back