how much is too much? Government plans to monitor all web transmissions in Australia

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's being proposed by the Gillard government. They won't get it in before the next election and then they'll be out anyway. Abbot could be revealed to be a cross dressing, drug taking sex offender and he'll still walk into power next year or sooner. If oakeshott and windsor weren't clinging to their jobs and hoping for a miracle we'd be at the polls already

I think the prob with cross dressing Abbot (besides everything about him) is they will try to bring it in as something else.
It was once said that all politicians are just ceo's fighting for the same job, and now the only lesser evil is Satan. Someone should call Buffy to clean out the nest of ghouls.

I think the prob with cross dressing Abbot (besides everything about him) is they will try to bring it in as something else.
It was once said that all politicians are just ceo's fighting for the same job, and now the only lesser evil is Satan. Someone should call Buffy to clean out the nest of ghouls.

I hate Abbot even more than I hate Gillard. I probably would vote for satan over the two of them. At least he would come out and openly tell us he was going to screw us.

BTW, I love buffy! Got the boxset and Angel too

I hate Abbot even more than I hate Gillard. I probably would vote for satan over the two of them. At least he would come out and openly tell us he was going to screw us.

BTW, I love buffy! Got the boxset and Angel too

If I remember rightly Satan had it out with God for not telling humans (mud monkeys) the Truth (it is out there! you just have to want to believe)

Im starting an online petition to bring back a slightly aged Buffy and Angel. . . and while Im at it Ren and Stimpy

The next election isn't going to be too pretty... Do you vote for an idiot or a moron?

Let them monitor my use of the internet... Hope the bastards like animals, adult videos and music...

On a side note - Did anyone hear Julia's interview with MG this morning on the Grill Team... He hit the nail on the head.

If I remember rightly Satan had it out with God for not telling humans (mud monkeys) the Truth (it is out there! you just have to want to believe)

Im starting an online petition to bring back a slightly aged Buffy and Angel. . . and while Im at it Ren and Stimpy

I'll believe when my snakes start telling me to have a snack.

Now that's a petition I'd sign! :)

I installed this and it's all brands of Outstanding!

Do Not Track Plus

Plus it's free and takes mere moment to install.

Out of curiosity (and I know NOTHING of this program) - how do you know NOW that you're so super interesting that you're being tracked and then secondly, what benchmark have you got once this program is installed to show you're no longer being tracked?

I'll believe when my snakes start telling me to have a snack.

Now that's a petition I'd sign! :)

Eve was the first conspiracy theorist! and like a good CT she got her intel from a reliable source.

As for buffy etc, I recently saw a picture of Carisma Carpenter, she just doesnt look that hot anymore:cry:.

Out of curiosity (and I know NOTHING of this program) - how do you know NOW that you're so super interesting that you're being tracked and then secondly, what benchmark have you got once this program is installed to show you're no longer being tracked?
The Gov has allocated all it's resources to watching me so Katana (interesting choice of name Katana (nihonto) is what I work with) is safe.
as for details to the program - i love it- check it out for full details instead of second hand abbreviated information.

Last edited:
Already a world wide system called Echelon (at least that was what it used to be called) which snoops all manner of communications looking for certain trigger words, phrases and the like. If we all included a signature with our traffic which included a whole bunch of these trigger words the system would most likely be overloaded to the point of crashing.

Already a world wide system called Echelon (at least that was what it used to be called) which snoops all manner of communications looking for certain trigger words, phrases and the like. If we all included a signature with our traffic which included a whole bunch of these trigger words the system would most likely be overloaded to the point of crashing.

We have considered this possibility, although someone very much in the know pointed out to me that it has ways to avoid this including using a form of prioritizing based on words used, locations and various other factors.

We have considered this possibility, although someone very much in the know pointed out to me that it has ways to avoid this including using a form of prioritizing based on words used, locations and various other factors.

Or a pen and a piece of paper (evidence is only left after the crime has taken place - too late then - Echelon and other 'trigger' responses are meant to be preventatives).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back