How rude of me... Hello Everyone!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

raist

Reaction score
Hi everybody!
Thought I'd introduce myself, I've been browsing through the forum for about a month now. The wealth of information and experiance on hand at this site is tremendous. My name is Harold (great temperment and good feeder, loves to be handled, keen to breed, can be snappy before morning coffee) and I've loved snakes ever since i saw one gliding along my window sill when i was kid. Am currently overseas but will be moving back to the great land downunder real soon, specifically sydney. Have been around snakes most of my life as they fit well around a working schedule better than other pets. Below are some pics of an adorable little fella i'm babysitting for a friend. Don't cuss too loud when i tell you that she came from a malaysian breeder and cost the equivalent of A$250..
gtp2.jpg

gtp3.jpg

gtp5.jpg

DSC00487.jpg

Sorry if the pics are a bit blur, couldn't find the anti-shake function on the thing..

Re: wishes

mate, I wish i could bring her with me!!!
Its gonna be heartbreaking to give her back. this one came with about seven brothers and sisters. Great handler out of the cage, not nervous, mad agressive inside. My mate has more than a dozen bites on his hands from one of her siblings. They strike like lightning. :shock:

RE: Re: wishes

Hi raist. Love the pic you posted on the Friday post. I'll put my order in as many as you can ship over mate, especially at that price.

What others are you baby sitting?

If you u ever get sick of babysitting i will help you out for sure :D

Welcome to the site mate!

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Shamous1 - also babysitting a 6 ft common boa constrictor, she's the most docile thing you'd ever come accross, actually seems timid, if thats at all possible. 6 1/2 inches wide accross the belly. Awesome animal. Can't beat a bredli for beauty though IMO.

Re: wishes

raist said:
mate, I wish i could bring her with me!!!
Its gonna be heartbreaking to give her back. this one came with about seven brothers and sisters. Great handler out of the cage, not nervous, mad agressive inside. My mate has more than a dozen bites on his hands from one of her siblings. They strike like lightning. :shock:

jesus.i am lucky with mine, he is the worlds biggest softie.

Hey, welcome to the site, what a beautiful snake!!!, do you think it would be possible for you to post some pictures of the Boa??

Jay.

Firesnake

Firesnake - Thats great! how old is your GTP? I'm hoping that the agression is more of a case of being subjective, varying from GTP to GTP. Have read so many conflicting reports on their temperment whilst i was doing research on looking after this little fella. I put the snappiness of the other juvenile GTPs down to them being really young.

woa boa

Pic of the boa feeding. You can just make out the snout underneath the first coil it wrapped around that mouse. Great markings but terrible photographer :oops:

IMAG0052.jpg

Hey Raist,
You really are one lucky little plucker aren't ya!!!! They're some decent snakes ya got there!!! Anyways welcome to the site and maybe i'll have a chat to ya later.....
Jane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back