How to clean your cage

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see the dead ones in the middle of the pit, and all the eggs.

Can you imagine Australian Work Place Safety, they'd have a heart attack!

dont think ill have to worry as much if i accidently drop a python now lol this guy throws them lol

dont think ill have to worry as much if i accidently drop a python now lol this guy throws them lol

Yes, because he should be your role model when it comes to reptile husbandry...

lol, they look funny all standing up in the pile behind him,...like a field of poppies,..! :p

had to watch a second time to see the dead pile,...would that be from biting each other?

lol he just grabs the one thats in strike mode, looks at it for a bit.....and then throws it :p

lol, they look funny all standing up in the pile behind him,...like a field of poppies,..! :p

had to watch a second time to see the dead pile,...would that be from biting each other?

More likely from stress, disease or just not getting enough food. There would be alot of competition, they are immune to their own venom.

More likely from stress, disease or just not getting enough food. There would be alot of competition, they are immune to their own venom.

oh. well that totally sucks then. :(

I wonder how they get fed, you couldn't be sure each animal had a feed in those conditions. Bloody awful.

I wonder how they get fed, you couldn't be sure each animal had a feed in those conditions. Bloody awful.

As a guess, they probably just toss a bunch of live mice/rats into the pit.

How can anyone find this funny? These animals are obviously taken from the wild, clearly many gravid females included, and left to die in a concrete tomb while prople gawk at them and this douche throws them around. I can't imagine a worse way for an animal to die! Clearly no heating, cleanliness, food, water and so on. And people over here whinge when they see their neighbor shovel a toad!

How can anyone find this funny? These animals are obviously taken from the wild, clearly many gravid females included, and left to die in a concrete tomb while prople gawk at them and this douche throws them around. I can't imagine a worse way for an animal to die! Clearly no heating, cleanliness, food, water and so on. And people over here whinge when they see their neighbor shovel a toad!

Who said they were finding it funny, they wouldn't need heating. It's no different to having a carpet outside in brisbane.

Such a terrible practice. Nice to see when the crocs and the snakes get a few back on them. People say snakes are dangerous...they are a drop in the ocean compared to a human being.

People say snakes are dangerous...they are a drop in the ocean compared to a human being.

You got that right. Collectively we're the most dangerous/destructive animal on the planet by a million miles. Sad really.

i was kinda hoping one of them bit him square in the forehead or something, that would have taught him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back