How to get snake out enclosure easy one?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mkrma

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I've got this very docile friendly adult diamond python, but when I try to get him out from enclosure, its not very easy,very hard, his tail and body always trying to hold strongly on my wood branch inside enclosure, so I have to wait long time until he'll slide out enclosure by himself, any tips to get the snake out easy one?

I've got this very docile friendly adult diamond python, but when I try to get him out from enclosure, its not very easy,very hard, his tail and body always trying to hold strongly on my wood branch inside enclosure, so I have to wait long time until he'll slide out enclosure by himself, any tips to get the snake out easy one?
If the snake REALLY insists on not going anywhere, not much you can do.

What I generally do is just rub or gently tap the part that’s wrapped around, Ie tail.
Usually they slowly start to undo themselves while you direct the head out

ok thanks, I'll rub the tail next time, look like his sensitive part its around tail

You should arrange the branches so that they can be lifted out with the snake on them. All climbing branches in my enclosures are easily removed if I want to get the snake out for any reason. This is especially useful for GTPs, which are usually very reluctant to come off their perches.

Jamie

With my diamonds if they really insist on not being 'removed' from their enclosure but I need them out to do a major clean I simply leave the door open. I guarantee given the opportunity to escape they will take it. Under your watchful eye of course.

You should arrange the branches so that they can be lifted out with the snake on them. All climbing branches in my enclosures are easily removed if I want to get the snake out for any reason. This is especially useful for GTPs, which are usually very reluctant to come off their perches.

Jamie
Thanks this is what I think now, I'll make the branch can be remove easy when I want to the snake out, took me long time to let snake out by himself every time
[doublepost=1526945201,1526945135][/doublepost]
With my diamonds if they really insist on not being 'removed' from their enclosure but I need them out to do a major clean I simply leave the door open. I guarantee given the opportunity to escape they will take it. Under your watchful eye of course.
I did actually, I don't wanna force him out,but he always wrap himself very tight just like green python lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back