Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dougie210

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Guys i was woundering if any one could tell me how to make a cheapish, simple, easy to use incubator which can hatch western bearded dragon eggs and Thick tail gecko eggs, and maybe-just maybe Northern Spiny Tailed gecko eggs,
Ok guys
Thanks,
Chris

Go to dump and get an old little bar fridge (freeish) go to pet store get a heat bulb $10 Get a thermostat they can range anywhere from $40 - $300+ and there u go u got an incubator

Lewy

This is what i keep my babes in a bit big for what u wont but the same idea

Attachments

• new snake fridge 006.jpg
    new snake fridge 006.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 191
  • new snake fridge 020.jpg
    new snake fridge 020.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 189
There is a care sheet on the Herp Shop web site detailing about the cheapest and simplest reptile incubator you could imagine. The one pictured on the care sheet has successfully hatched all manner of reptile critters from geckos to taipans.

OMG, you are able to search for yourself, as herptrader said, this topic has SOOO many threads its been done to death.... Use the serch engine... :rolleyes:

Even at the bottom of this thread it has a related thread area where old threads come up on the same topic.

Lewy, your incubator looks cool btw.

Thanks Trouble i just got to change the COLD DRINKS sign to a SNAKES sign

bearded dragons and geckos eggs incubate at different temperatures, so you might want to look at making 2 small ones...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back