How to sell reptiles on this site?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BenReyn

Reaction score
I know that it used to be (back before the HSC) that you needed to be a paying member, if this is the case, where can I find the links to achieve this? However, if this has changed, would anyone be as kind to inform me how I could sell reptiles on this site?

Cheers,

Ben.

sounds all so easy doesn't it..
I have paid for this privilege although i still do not have access to do so..
Cash straight into the account over the counter at the bank and i am still waiting to be able to place animals on for sale???
How long does it take?

sounds all so easy doesn't it..
I have paid for this privilege although i still do not have access to do so..
Cash straight into the account over the counter at the bank and i am still waiting to be able to place animals on for sale???
How long does it take?

Can take a few days if you do it this way. Did you submit a ticket to the support center saying you've subscribed?

Dear Paul
Mods have no idea that you paid if you used transfer option. You have to wait till administration activate your subscription. Admins also have no idea that you paid till your money will show in aps account. Account is dealt with 2 times a week by administration.
because you paid to your bank, this don't mean that aps is paid.
Lot of things happens before money sent by transfer reach the destination. Bank don't work on weekend and there is also manual activation of your account involved.

Only instant subscription available is by Paypal. If you use transfer option, transfers take up to 5 working days

All this informations are given to members when they subscribing, but some people don't read them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back