howdy all!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pythonlover1984

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hi all just started out in the reptile world, currently i have two bearded dragon's just found out that i needed to separate the two as my boy is being a bad boy and being dominate with the other one, so sadly i had too separate the two- my other on is not eating her food so i had to tube feed her (i think its a girl lol), going back and forwards to the vets to keep her in check- so hopefully she would be eating soon; just she got stressed out and up getting an infection- lucky she had got rid of her infection but she still not eaten...
in my partner's and i bedroom i have an scorpion and baby children's python (ghost) so yeah i am starting my collection lol, with the snake i can not really take out in the lounge room only if my dad does not come to visit me as he is scared of snakes lol..:D

sorry i did not put a profile pitcher yet as can someone please tell me how; sorry i am just new...

Welcome to APS! :) It sounds like the addiction has started, lol.
That's the best thing you could do, to separate the beardies. The smaller one should develop fine now, and should start eating better.

thanks pinefamily for the kind welcome; yeah it is scary getting into this addiction lol, sadly i can not have much of these little creatures as i only live in a town house but when i get another home in the future- i would defiantly get more lol...

yeah its very time consuming going back and forwards taken her to the vets, my next appointment is on Monday; now i think she is getting lazy or turning into a vegetarian as she/he does not want to harm the crickets that i put in her/he enclosure hmm lol so i have to
keep drip feeding; i do this every second day and the other days i trying to wean her on crickets, at the moment the baby just being very stubben; i do not not mind- i would do anything to keep the liitle one alive, hopefully eventually she would brake out of this behavior and go back on to crickets again..

Welcome pythonlover, the collection will only grow . Its a rewarding paet of my life.. as for the bearded dragons try Woodies & Mealworms.. i found mine didn't fancy Crickets too much and wouldn't eat. However woodies lookout!! And lots of veggies..
As for the profile pic click on your logo/name and all the edit profile is in that.

Welcome pythonlover, the collection will only grow ������. Its a rewarding paet of my life.. as for the bearded dragons try Woodies & Mealworms.. i found mine didn't fancy Crickets too much and wouldn't eat. However woodies lookout!! And lots of veggies..
As for the profile pic click on your logo/name and all the edit profile is in that.

thanks for the warm welcome Morph_BTK
yeah i am glade that i started looking after my reptiles, as they all have different behaviours; i found as they are very cheeky little buggers, next i am thinking getting an shinglebacks but i need to get used to these three first lol....
i do not want a big snakes, i rather stay with the smaller kinds- only if my partner wants to go bigger... we would as i just know i would not able to be strong enough to hold them as these snakes would sink me down, as i am only 5 foot lol...
awesome thanks for the advice, i thought she was the only lizard that does not eat crickets, but i am glade that i am not the only one; i would try her on small woodies or mealworms, see how she goes.. i would let you know if this works thanks...

- - - Updated - - -

thanks for helping me to get my profile pitcher

Welcome to APS! Shingles are awesome pets with a lot of personality from what I've heard! Could you share some pics of your childreni?

Welcome to APS! Shingles are awesome pets with a lot of personality from what I've heard! Could you share some pics of your childreni?

thanks Bredifreak, thanks for the nice welcome, yeah i like animals that has alot of personality... i took my beardi over my MIL last night to show them, for my hubbies surprised Birthday party... my brother in law children was not there but as they are on holiday in Queensland with their mother...
anyway i was holding him on my shirt, then some reason he looked at my partner and saw a black spot on his shirt.. he quickly dived off me and then try to bite the black markings on his shirt, silly bugger thought it was a cricket or a meal worm lol..
no worries here are some photos' of my baby python...

20160414_133543.jpg
20160414_133725.jpg
20160414_133728.jpg
20160414_134015.jpg
20160414_134932.jpg
20160414_134939.jpg
20160414_135201.jpg
20160414_135208.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back