Howdy All!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MannyM

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Thought i'd take the time to introduce myself. The name's Manny, a fairly newbie herp owner looking for advice and inspiration.

I've long loved herps, but only recently acquired my NSW reptile licence. I grabbed my first herps in July 05, a pair of beautiful Beardies, which are going very well. In fact, allow me to attach some pic of them and their enclosure I built.

IMGP0214.jpg

IMGP0215.jpg

IMGP0216.jpg

IMGP0217.jpg

IMGP0219.jpg

IMGP0220.jpg

IMGP0221.jpg

IMGP0222.jpg

IMGP0223.jpg

IMGP0224.jpg

There are my girls. They've actually grown since that pic too. They'll be about a year old in Feb apparently.

So, i've got herb fever, and my next pet is definately going to be a Python. I've always been apprehensive of snakes, but i've always been so fond of them, and after much dliberation i've decided to go with getting a Hypo Bredli as my first. Currently awaiting on a reply from Pails as to whether i've got one set aside for me in his Feb stock, and i'm hugely excited.

Once i've got my Python, I want to try my hand at getting a monitor, small one, probably a storrs, and then some central netted dragons, because they're just adorable.

Anyway, i'm sure you'll see me around, asking many a question.

Cheers

Welcome to the site and the wonderful world of herps. Nice enclosure you got for your dragons, and one of the cleanest I've seen too :)

Welcome Manny. Thats a good setup u got there.

Thanks! Are any of you Bredli owners? If so, what do you think of them?

Oh, i've also sifted my sand since those pics, so it's alot finer :)

Welcome aboard Manny, I've got Bredli and think they are fantastic snakes, Had mine since hatchies and they're now around 4 1/2 year old. Never bitten since hatchy size either which is more than I can say for some of the other species I have :)

Welcome Manny.

What a great set-up! And sweet looking girls too! I love your acquisition list. :D Seems you've learnt early that you won't be stopping at just one, or two, or even three!

Cheers, Lily

If you are after a hypo bredli, you should pm "indicus" on this site. It looks like he is going to have a fair few hypo's and at around half the price.

reptililian said:
Welcome Manny.

What a great set-up! And sweet looking girls too! I love your acquisition list. :D Seems you've learnt early that you won't be stopping at just one, or two, or even three!

Cheers, Lily

If I had my way, i'd be grabbing one of every species, but I don't think the family would be happy. Heck, they're afraid of my harmless little beardies.

Stevo said:
If you are after a hypo bredli, you should pm "indicus" on this site. It looks like he is going to have a fair few hypo's and at around half the price.

I've already thrown a PM his way, and am awaiting a reply. Thanks for the heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back