HSC OVER!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:p Party & drink & party & drink & party & drink & after that PARTY SOME MORE.Congrats jono must be a good feeling to be free lol. :p

feels great :p

ive got a week to kill b4 a head to the holiday destinaaation... i might get a nice little pytyhon in the meantime :)

Well done nobojono, hope you've done well mate! best wishes for you with all future endevours. :D

Im free to. I finished my last exam yesterday for my VCE and now straight to work today, but it still feels good to have finished, more money for new reptiles. YES

Carly

well done people i done my HSC last year and now i wish i was back at school i hate working :) LOL

Congrats all HSCers (and equivalent)... a cousin that I'm close to did year 12 this year, looks like you guys had to work a fair bit harder than when I did mine... Good luck to you all!

PS. Maximus, I wish I was back at uni - work sux waaay more

school sucked, work sucks I wish I was still in mama's womb.

I wish i had a huge herp collection and spent all my time looking after them..that beets school, uni, work, and mamas whomb!!!

HA HA, Well done all HSC finalists. I wish great results to all of you. I am retiree and that is great. NO worry guys , you will get there one day. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back