HUGE Fish Tank and Cabnet

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GEARJAMMER

Reaction score
Just wanting to know if anyone would have Snakes of interest to swap for this Fish Tank set-up

Tank Size
1600mm Long
750mm Wide
670mm High
Holds approx 750litres of water
2 x 1200LPH Canister Filters
2 x 300w Heaters

No FISH sorry

Attachments

• NEW CAMERA 079.jpg
    NEW CAMERA 079.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 960
  • NEW CAMERA 087.jpg
    NEW CAMERA 087.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 1,064
  • NEW CAMERA 078.jpg
    NEW CAMERA 078.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 143
this is kind of trying to sell without paying, as it should be in for sale section.
I would delete this if i were you or a moderator may give you an infraction.

lol, fighting fish and Ph, they can live in anything lol. Mine was forgotten once and lived in a little tank for about 2 months with no water changes, then when i later got a bigger tank and put him in he died :(

Praise The Lord:lol:

Your the second person to say that in the 6 months they have been in there:rolleyes:

Could it be i might know a thing or two about keeping fish
i think trousa would know a bit about fish too, concidering he works at a fish shop

lol, fighting fish and Ph, they can live in anything lol. Mine was forgotten once and lived in a little tank for about 2 months with no water changes, then when i later got a bigger tank and put him in he died :(
LOL:lol: I admit at first i worried they would die:(but now all they have on there minds is LOVE

Sorry Trousa, i'm not an expert but it annoys me everytime someone starts a Thread and they get bombaded with Opions and Crap that has nothing to do with what the thread was about;)

Sorry Trousa, i'm not an expert but it annoys me everytime someone starts a Thread and they get bombaded with Opions and Crap that has nothing to do with what the thread was about;)

Says the one who's started a potential 'for sale/swap' thread without a subscription. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back