Huge snake in Malaysia - Killed

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shamous1

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just got this e-mail sent to me. Looks like some workers in Malayasia came across this snake.

It's obviously dead and I have no story with it. It could have been killed during digging.

ulaU.jpg

looking at the size of the bucket on the excavator the snake doesnt look that big, just the angle the picture was taken from deceives you

the depth of the bucket would be about 5ft so the snake is probably around 25ft !!! could easily eat both of the pink shirted malaysian boys in one sitting !!!!:lol::lol:

re Huge

Just a grey carpet.

Thats just a really small escavator (sp?) bucket. We have those here in these little towns that dont need the big machines to do the job.

its not a huge excavator but still it is a decent size snake

No bigger than a large carpet though. Its amazing what you can do with a photo with objects at different differences. My sis once bent over in a photo poking her *** out and when the film was developed it looked like looking through a fish-eye lens, or anotherwords, the people who dont like big bums wouldve had nightmares from this pic.
We slapped a "wide load" sticker on it.

has anyone given thought to the HEIGHT of the bucket. Have a look at the men compared to the excavator. now reliase that the bucket is being held above the height of the excavator. Now take into account that the snake is touching the ground with it's tail, doubled over and the head gets 3/4 of the way to the ground again. I'm guessing this snake is around 18-20 feet (5-6m). imo

Trick of the eye, the snake is in the foreground, the people and the ground that the snake is made to look like its touching is way off in the background.
Can you see it now?

Well, jmo, but it looks to have a sizable lump about where it is hooked over the bucket... Maybe that is why it is now dead, it was digesting? Anyway, I still wouldn't want the fright it would give me if I met it in the dark!!!

to me it looks like they have photoshopped a dead snake(which would only be a couple of feet)and faked it over the excavator

i have been operating excavators for 20 odd years. thats about a 15 to 20 ton excavator . for all you guys who dont no its not a small machine . any way i think its been photo shoped into the pic

:rolleyes: OR........ It's a huge friggin snake!

Cmon, it's not that blatantly a camera trick, the width of the arm at the cabin is in no major contrast to the closer part of the extended arm connecting to the bucket...

And just because the bucket only needs to be small for the job being done doesn't mean it is small... The lazy man often gets the job done faster...

Attachments

• backhoe bucket.jpg
    backhoe bucket.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 605
  • Bucket snake.jpg
    Bucket snake.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 223
The snake isnt impressive, look at those giant leaves almost squishing that little man in the corner!!!!

If i had me a toy similar to a escavator id remake the pik.

No bigger than a large carpet though. Its amazing what you can do with a photo with objects at different differences. My sis once bent over in a photo poking her *** out and when the film was developed it looked like looking through a fish-eye lens, or anotherwords, the people who dont like big bums wouldve had nightmares from this pic.
We slapped a "wide load" sticker on it.
sorry, without a pic....you know...;):lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back