Hungry bhps

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

No-two

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Took some photos of bhps eating very large meals the other night.
Not the greatest but oh well.
tn_IMG_0506.jpg

tn_IMG_0528.jpg

Feel free to add some pics, boring day at home studying :p
Enjoy.

Not the greatest huh?
ur photograhpy is awsome! thanks for sharing, it looks like its enjoying itself :D

Good pics Hayden ! i love the first snake, the banding is really striking.

Verrrry nice Hayden, loving those markings!

They're holding their colour well, allthough I expect them to get ugly anyday now :p

tn_IMG_0516.jpg

Last edited:
Thats why i dont like them..... i am yet to see an adult that i like. they are stunning when young but then turn ugly :(

Thats why i dont like them..... i am yet to see an adult that i like. they are stunning when young but then turn ugly :(

They're abit like that, I haven't seen many adults I've liked, I doubt these will be any different

What are they like to handle? They look pretty pissed off, munching on their tucker'

What are they like to handle? They look pretty pissed off, munching on their tucker'

They are the stupidest animals I've ever owned, I'd challange anyone to get them to bite, dumb animals.

They are the stupidest animals I've ever owned, I'd challange anyone to get them to bite, dumb animals.
Mine will even bite them self when there's food around:lol:

Mine are the most relaxed eaters I have ever seen. NO striking at all. They slowly go up to their food and open their mouth and try to swallow it without even wrapping any part of their body around it. They usually take a while to eat as most of the time is spent pushing it around the enclosure with their head!

Mine are the most relaxed eaters I have ever seen. NO striking at all. They slowly go up to their food and open their mouth and try to swallow it without even wrapping any part of their body around it. They usually take a while to eat as most of the time is spent pushing it around the enclosure with their head!
you must have got broken ones:p

Okay I have to ask, and I don't mean any offence to anybody on this thread, but why bother owning them if you think they're stupid and will turn ugly anyday? Sorry I just think its pointless if thats how you feel. They're stunning animals, my personal favourite of all pythons, I'm yet to see an adult that I don't think is attractive.

Okay I have to ask, and I don't mean any offence to anybody on this thread, but why bother owning them if you think they're stupid and will turn ugly anyday? Sorry I just think its pointless if thats how you feel. They're stunning animals, my personal favourite of all pythons, I'm yet to see an adult that I don't think is attractive.

Do you have any? Cause if you do you'd understand just how stupid they are. And when you compare adults to babies you can understand they've clearly turned ugly.

they hadn't been fed for about three weeks prior to those photos so they were getting hungry, normally they don't wrap them up or strike.

Hey No-Two if you don't mind me asking who did you get them off?

Yeh Hayden good luck with your fugly bhp's!
You can just tell they're going to turn so dull & boring in a couple of years :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back