Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since were complaining about tv identities, why do we have to actually watch people read the news between storys? Just get straight to the storys and voice over i say! prefer to watch 40 secs of Lisa mccune than half hour of Jim waley thats for sure! :p

dobermanmick said:
Cw I agree I cant believe they try and get so much milage out of a soapy star!

there a bit like pro's they just keep riding and riding them till they can't ride no more :p

there a bit like pro's they just keep riding and riding them till they can't ride no more
:lol::lol: i like that one soulweaver although i would rather ride her then some of the old pro's i have seen

is the mulga they are searching for what bryan fry calls the "pygmy mulga"? he is coming to darwin next year looking for it

what a gr8 show i wanna go to the kimberlys
that was a great looking brown tree snake

I thought is was average......sure we saw a nice tree snake and a rough scaled python. But in between that we had to put up with what i thought was corny rubbish. And we didnt even get to see him catch the weigeli, and only got a short glimpse of it once back at camp.

Regards Ether

The weagle eye? Like to get a bit more info on it then. Maybe see it properly. Explain why its different to the general viewer. The average punter would have been pretty bored I reckon.

ether said:
And we didnt even get to see him catch the weigeli, and only got a short glimpse of it once back at camp.

I think they did their own filming. The only hand held shots had only one of them and when they were both in the shot the camera was on a tripod. Given this it would be pretty hard to show Craig actually catching him.

Some of the scenary they showed was quite spectacular.

Amazing hey? WOW I was soooo enthrawled......... PFfft NOT man they crapped on didn't they? Lucky Lisa Bloody McCune was there to save the day? ha. The whol;e show and all they showed was a couple of monitors, a tiger, gold (don't know what they called it) and A what? a wiggle eye? lmao bit of a joke. NOW if they threw Steve into the mix...... That would have been a show. He would have scaled the cliff without any ropes(any probably fallen) got up dusted himself off and said "CRIKEY I've done myself some damage" and still come home with 20 of the bloody things plus one of everything kept on the arc. They were deffinately as exciting as a couple of ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Nope can't think of anything to accurately describe it lol Oh wait.. C.R.A.P

I thought it was good. Although there wasn't a great deal of wildlife what they did show was awesome. The section with that Morelia carinata made me shiver! :D The Kimberlies would be an awesome place to visit for sure, just imagine how many more undescribed species there are out there!
Hey Cwarren72, I think you need to ease up a bit buddy you seem slightly aggressive in your posts. No offence intended just an observation. I understand how it is difficult to detect actual emotions through text.
Cheers.

looks like there might be a follow up episode so they can go and get the female :)

i thought the roughy was orsm and the best part of the show :)

Spring who the hell do you think you are? lmfao I don't need nothin. If you know me them it doesn't matter and if you don't then it doesn't matter hahaha heheheh hohohohoho

Soul I agree a thousand percent. I think if it wasn't for the roughy the whole show would have been a bit of a struggle.

Leave him alone Colin
you are a very negative person in all of your posts, you like to have a go at people, but cant take any of it back yourself. Whats with that?

Hey doesn't Lisa do that funny add where she says - - "well, we all know what a truck looks like" ? I like that ad.
As for the show - I like seeing normal Aussies in action. It would have been like a circus with Stevo there.

It was a nice sized Boiga and the Green Tree Snake was thrashing around. I liked it. I didn't mind the Spider information either. What's the name of the snake they were looking for - and is it really a new species?
And I have to say - Just to watch it for the scenery did me.

Em

Acanthophis
you don't really know what you are talking about do you? If you bother to look you will note that I usaully stick up for others, Especially this site and it's Mods. Also if you can't tell if I am joking or not then that is your fault not mine. After a while you will get to know that when I am serious ... well you will know. If you would like I will put a little smiley face at the end of every post I make so you know that I ma joking ok :D there you go Rlmfao

earthmother said:
What's the name of the snake they were looking for - and is it really a new species?

I am guessing it was a Pseudechis weigeli.

It does not exist in Cogger or Wilson & Swan.

earthmother said:
And I have to say - Just to watch it for the scenery did me.

Fanrtastic!!!

Crikey cwarren, u cranky pants lol ;)

There was abit of mis-information in that show, provided by Lisa herself, infact. I wasnt really listening though, was concentrating on her... eyes hehehe.

Did anyone spot the Glauerti? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back