hybrid animals

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lizard_lover

Reaction score
i was doing some thing in sience today about hybrid animals and thort i would post some pics form the net
Liger/Tigon

liger01pt5.jpg

a zonkey
zonkey01.jpg

please post more

The terms liger and tigon aren't actually interchangeable - a tigon is the product of a male tiger and female lion and a liger is the other way around.

Most of the Tiger/Lion hybrids I have seen have been bloody ugly.

Well it definitely wasn't during your English class, I think maybe you have missed a few ;)

i was doing some thing in sience today about hybrid animals and thort i would post some pics form the net

the ligers have that ugly crotch sag...

there is also the Zorse... which is a zebraXhorse which isnt that cool.

mixing anything with a zebra gives it a very flighty attitude and a mix in social families. the horse and zebra are very different with families and mating. i suppose the same with alot of hybrids from same genus with different social atttudes. .

worth1000 has millions of hybrid photoshopped. lol. some of them are pretty good.

What the hell made that Tigon/Liger ( I know the reasons behind the names, I just don't know which is in the picture) so BIG?!

I've come into contact with 10 month old Lions and been face to face with full grown and they're no way near that big!.... Unless them people are really small.

I know Tigers are big (seen em too) but not that big!

Must be small people.
And isn't that the guy who does wild animal training for movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back