Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RE: HYBRID (look out)

SLACkra said:
pretty, pitty we can't make hybrids here, don't terribly understand why. hybrids are probably being made in the wild anyways.

andrew

Sounds like a question you'd like to ask Browns :lol: :lol: :lol: Perhaps you should send him a PM :wink: :twisted:

RE: Re: RE: HYBRID (look out)

So if a white australian marries a black sth african and they have kids, does that mean they are caramel hybrids......:D:D:D and would they be double or single hets??? LOL

boa said:
Why are they mugs ?

I think that about most people who are consumer addicts Boa.
Gotta have this car, that home enetertainment centre, that brand of clothing, that mule snake.

that mule snake.

WOH!!!! ok no hybrids. who hear would want to be born into a world, looking mighty fine then findign out your sterile! who??????

Hybrid issues aside, Yasser (spitfirereptiles.com) produces some of the best morelia anywhere. He has amazing stock. This collection of amethystine pythons is second to none.

I can't say I am a consumer addict but I just lurve those designer snakes, gimme gimme gimme. :lol:

peterescue said:
boa said:
Why are they mugs ?

Gotta have this car, that home enetertainment centre, that brand of clothing, that mule snake.

personally it looks a little patchy and a bit ugly :(

Hybrid issues aside, Yasser (spitfirereptiles.com) produces some of the best morelia anywhere. He has amazing stock. This collection of amethystine pythons is second to none.

He does have some awesome animals. Wish I had some of his stuff. :D

boa said:
I can't say I am a consumer addict but I just lurve those designer snakes, gimme gimme gimme. :lol:

peterescue said:
boa said:
Why are they mugs ?

Well breed some. Theres the art. Not buying them.

Absolutely, stay tuned to this channel :)

I tried to breed my cars, it just didn't work... cooled them and everything.
BTW, it's a 50/50 GTPxCarpet.

Re: RE: Re: RE: HYBRID (look out)

craig.a.c said:
I was wondering how they get 75% GTP and 25% carpet.

Full GTP one parent and 50/50 other parent = 75/25

hahaha, I cant believe I wrote that

and the great thing is the mugs that buy them cant breed them on and spoil your prices because they are most likely sterile

Are there any adults around to prove that they are sterile?. This fact alone should be supportive of the possibility that a chondro is just a green carpet python. Not starting an argument, just interested in knowing??

I think you will find that those hybrids will be fertile. Because they are both the in the same genetic family and more of a sub-species than a different species. Plus think about it, if it came from a 50/50 gtp/carpet that animal has already proven they can breed.
Rob

Yep i have no doubt at all that thhey are fertile animals for sure.

Are there any adults around to prove that they are sterile?. This fact alone should be supportive of the possibility that a chondro is just a green carpet python. Not starting an argument, just interested in knowing??

I'm pretty sure the reason the guy who owns this snake bought it is to try and prove that they are in fact fertile and produce a 75/25 gtp/carpet. So far I do not believe it has been done.

I can't see why they would be sterile to be honest, they are close enough not to be affected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back