Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds to me like some of the breeders over seas are only interested in the money and not the animals,

If there wasn't a market for them here, no one would be breeding them. The bottom line is, lots of people here like hybrids.

And here, the ones that don't are the most vocal :)

i was probly a bit broad in what i said, i do realise there is people here that are only interested in the money and i think that is fine so long as the animals are looked after proply, i geuss there are some hybrids that i dont mind like jungle and coastals, but to pretty much sum it all up the way i should have said it the first time, i agree with what BROWNS said in his last post...a line should b drawn to stop the hybridisation of completely different snakes eg. womas x carpets

a line should b drawn to stop the hybridisation of completely different snakes eg. womas x carpets

No one even knew this was possible until Kevin from NERD proved it witht he woma/IJ carpet.

Hey check this out,i've been working on an "Australian" purple/lavender albino Ball pythons and thought i'ed have a play and throw some jungle into them and this is what i'm producing now.As you can see they keep the ball python looking head but have inherited strong jungle traits $50 k for a pair if anyones interested!!!These are what i call Aussie Spotted Bungles :wink:

DOT.jpg

LMFAO

Sweet,no problems.Apparently there's also a rare phase of intergrades of this species found in a specific locality in the Southern parts of Antarticta and another strain found at Blackall just outside of Rockhamton,you may be familiar with the area?

another strain found at Blackall just outside of Rockhamton,you may be familiar with the area?

haven't been there for awhile, but do know the area, got to love those intergrades,

Hey check this out,i've been working on an "Australian" purple/lavender albino Ball pythons and thought i'ed have a play and throw some jungle into them and this is what i'm producing now.As you can see they keep the ball python looking head but have inherited strong jungle traits $50 k for a pair if anyones interested!!!These are what i call Aussie Spotted Bungles
I herd Santa had some Albino one's already Browns, so you are a bit late with that one.

He doen't have my strain i can assure you of that,these are true Bungles in every sense of the word not those intergrade things so get in quick while they last as they may be muels as the female was artificially inseminated as well as a gene isolatend and introduced from Sandfire Chameleons fom the Carribean similar to octopi where the colours morph out.Get your never ending colour phase change gtp of the hybrid world now as this is the very first clutch offered for sale to the public!

hi andrew,
just letting you know i've got the cash for my pair,
give me a call tonight and we can work out what dark street corner
we can do the exchange,
roflmgo.....

cheers,
steve........

I want a pink one please
Sill working on those stevo but you first on the list mate if you're keen.
hi andrew,
just letting you know i've got the cash for my pair,
give me a call tonight and we can work out what dark street corner
we can do the exchange
Yeah good steve,i'll pm you my account details or we can meet in Bucasia and do the deal on the sly.You know that little rest spot just near Prussia well i can arrange to meet you there, so that's one pair gone 2 pairs left...Cheers :wink:

hi andrew,
thats ok, see you there.....

cheers,
steve............

Hey Browns, sorry I'm not interested in the snake. However, if you are interested in selling me that great blue-tinged plant in the photo, now ....... :) ;-)

There is a good chance that the animal is breedable. Think about the lineage 1/4 west papuan carpet and 3/4 GTP This means one of the parents was a half:half Hybrid that bred. It means the species aren't very far removed to be able to produce viable offspring. All of the morelia's are interbreedable, The papuan carpet and GTP may be classified differently but could be the same (at least close genetically) to breed successfully at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back