• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

hybrids

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

carpetpython

Reaction score
want any hybrids of pythons reasonable price (if possible free) looking at
trying to cross as many hybrids as possible will be kept from sale and any other dealer for the next ten years at least trying to see what is posssible in the breeding ling and what colours can be sought tks
:shock:

Nice attempt to try and cause drama.

I hope no one even bothers! :roll:

This has to stop, I'm not getting any work done...

J.

Well as far as I know (here at least) it's illegal to cross breed...hybridise...whatever we're calling it.... So my friendly parks and wildlife people's tell me.

I answered anyway :p

Yeah but the original poster isn't from Queensland.

Indeed, I noticed that. But seem to recall that in previous (and numerous :wink: ) threads about this that it was apparently also illegal there too? Who knows...as I sit here and think about it I am forced to admit it happens whether it's illegal or not anyway, doesn't it? :p

It's fine in NSW, from what I understand NPWS actually assign a new number if you produce something different. A NSW member may have to elaborate on this.

That being the case it would certainly make a person wonder what the point is in making it illegal in other states?

Lol SNKMST not so far. Let's hope it stays this way :wink:

cant wait to get home tonight and see what else is said on this thread..... hey i might start one even better called " what wine goes best with my fried olive" :wink:
ps im joking about the wine...im a beer man hehehe

No reason it should become a big one, just a bit of a chat as far as I can see.
Yes you do have to wonder what the point is in making it illegal in one state and not another ?

boa said:
No reason it should become a big one, just a bit of a chat as far as I can see.
Yes you do have to wonder what the point is in making it illegal in one state and not another ?

Animals kept (and in the wild i guess) in QLD are considered property of the Crown, i suspect that may have something to do with it up here.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back