hypo/albino plibs?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jk888

Reaction score
hi all just wondering if anyone has some images of hypo or albino Nephrurus pilbarensis or any others of levis or occie as im unaware of how many or even if there are any albino's

only ones i can find are from over seas
pilbs002

all and any are welcome to post

hi all just wondering if anyone has some images of hypo or albino Nephrurus pilbarensis or any others of levis or occie as im unaware of how many or even if there are any albino's

only ones i can find are from over seas
pilbs002

all and any are welcome to post

there are plenty of hypo animals around some of which are in my racks as we speak

the albinos are also here but chilli on this site is the only one from memory that has them

ah fair enough iv'e seen a fair few hypos quite nice but id really like to see some Australian bred albinos cheer Kupper

its an american based albino nephrus levis plib the guy didnt want to sell it but id would assume it wouldnt be below 10k

wow, kupper, any pics of you hypo's?

They are stunning! So long as you don't breed them in QLD. HA HA, Just a joke from another thread.
Paula would love a couple of them.
Cheers Ian.

if anyone has a spare 10K plus handy let me know :lol:

hornet if you check out some of the gecko threads I have already thrown some photos up but I will see If I have some handy

just thought id update some this thread with some new images a few people from over seas have sent me Enjoy
DSCN4060.jpg

Albinobabypilbarensis.jpg

DSCN3922.jpg

DSCN4180.jpg

DSCN4185.jpg

SeptemberHammshow2006066.jpg

16.jpg

28.jpg

geckos2005151.jpg

DSCN4147.jpg

Last edited:
the first image of the albino levis plib is worth 14k so theres a little idea of thier prices

its very nice isn't it ........drools :)

now I just need an albino to make one

its very nice isn't it ........drools :)

now I just need an albino to make one

Drools +1 more,...mad lookers indeed,..with the amount you have Chris your probably gunna have one sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back