Hypo Jungles????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

morelia_morphs

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Just thought I would share a strange Jungle clutch that is hatching at the moment. Parents are an SXR line male , female is my own line (mixture of Simms/Krauss background). Anyway came home today expecting to see your standard jungle hatchies, but found that 2 of the 15 of them are very light coloured, pictures dont show it but the eye colour is also different. Ive probably hatched close to 500 jungles over the last 6 years and never seen anything like it. Wondering if any of the jungle breeders out there have seen anything like this.

Best regards

Mark Sim

Attachments

• IMG_0247.jpg
    IMG_0247.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_0252.jpg
    IMG_0252.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 325
  • IMG_0253.jpg
    IMG_0253.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 210
I think you may be onto something there Mark, there is not the slightest sign of any black on that snake. Well done to you, I hope they do turn out hypo for you.
Someone like Roger (JungleFreak ) or Nick would be well placed to comment on them.

Congrats mate they are crazy. I bet you had a big smile on your face when you came home to that.

very nice you must be rapt either way they are nice but lets hope they are hypos.

cheers Mate

Thanks everyone, hope they come out and are healthy. Would be awesome if they were M/F pair.Will post pics of them (full body) when they come out of their eggs.

Best regards

mark Sim

Well it's up to you, if you are strong enough to weather the storm of protests from newbies across the country only to produce beautiful animals and be envied by the rest of us then go ahead. ;)

Haha, probably, but Ill do it anyway :)

Hi Mark,

Firstly congrats they look great, I hope they are healthy and are something new for you! Most of all that you have a pair!! :D

I also this season, hatched a couple of very light jungles, me myself questioning if they were Hypo Jungles. Here is a pic of one of them along with a typical sibling/clutch mate for comparison. I am hoping that these animals develop and turn out the way we hope... All we can do is look after them and keep our fingers crossed!! ;)

Anyway this little guy has had one shed, his first and it was in the last week.
HPJungle.jpg

HPbath.jpg

And normal jungle sibling for comparison (this one is unshed)..
TTclutchmate.jpg

My fingers are crossed for both of us Mark!! :D

Cheers,
Zac.

Wow, awesome Zac. Do you have any pics of when they were first out the egg?

Yeah mate, I do just have to dig them up! Been taking a lot of pics lately! LOL. There are only a couple like it in the clutch of 16, there are some very normal looking ones and also a couple that are almost half way in between these hotties! Very light, but still with dark patterning. I will have a look tonight and see what I can find.

Beautiful Zac, as I said to Mark I hope they turn out to be something special for you, I have a feeling both of you will be happy.

awesome Mark if you have some time could you post the pics of the parents would love to see them . they look like a line of jungles that Graham Gow was breeding not sure of the original local.

I have sold the female parent but have pics somewhere. Ill attach piccies shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back