Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs I

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
If you had $50,000 - $70,000 to invest into snakes what would you get and why.

For furture breeding and of course profit..... if you bought hatchlings now what would people want and for what price in 3 - 4 years time.

Would love to hear some opinions.

Mrs I

xxx

Not that im fond of them but albinos...i see how much they sell for... you could make some serious profit off that

70000 you can buy my coastal for that if you want (jokes) it would cost u more than that

Well what about you Mrs I what would you do?

Tossing up between Albino Darwins and Green Tree Pythons ??

Lots to think about, like how hard they are to look after, breed, price etc.

I am doing some research ont he subject for my uncle who may be wishing to help invest in something.

Mrs I

xxx

I think I'd invest in a couple of GTP's (just 'cos I think they are beautiful) and put the rest into my mortgage :lol:

How boring of me :rolleyes: :lol:

Lol if i really had $50,000 to $70,000 it wouldnt be spent on reptiles!!

Are you trying to sell yourself with that coastal Bitey ;)

I've been thinking about it but with the current price trend i see a way more secure future in my other investments.

Hypothetical yes?

I'd buy me some nice looking 'native and therefore highly legal carpets that just 'look like' jags' and flog them to the adoring masses :D

Hypothetically... I would put it into my mortgage. I would hate to put it into say 1/2 dozen GTP's and have OPMV strike, killing your whole investment. I always think about the potential pain the worst case scenario could cause before outlaying large amounts of money.

But what if you wouldn't have to worry about the initial investment, like someone was giving you the money but the only stipulation was to invest it into reptiles. And you wouldnt ever need to pay back the initial money.

Mrs I

xxx

as for me I'd probably buy albino darwins breeding pair, RSP pair pair and a few GTP's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back