I am back.....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AGAMIDAE

Very Well-Known Member
Banned
Reaction score
Well I ahve had to think very carefully if I should come back in this form...but reptiles are my life and always will be, this has been a huge set back for me, but it's not going to stop me from doing what i love, LOL its so hard for me to read alot of the threads on here and not contribute...so thats my main reason I came back...It will be hard to hide the animals I have but now they are well protected now, a little too late but the little collection I have left is now safe. Again thankyou for your support over the last few weeks, but I dont want to talk about who, where, when and how in regards my stolen animals, if any news of then arise I will be sure to let you all know.

cheers Marc

good to see you back mate, the jungles have started laying!
nick

Welcome back Marc. Never give up hun, never surrender,,,,, (hang on a minuite, that sounds famillar)
Seriously tho, welcome back, we missed ya. 'mwah.
Sil.

Welcome back Marc!! Glad that you're not going to let what happened keep you from what you love most. Glad you're here and that you'll be contributing again. :D You've definitely been in all of our thoughts.

Hi Marc, so glad to see your back:D :D :D

Welcome Back, it's great to see that your not going to let anyone beat you down.

dynea

Glad you took that attitude Marc :D welcome back!

Brilliant to have you back. I haven't been part of this forum for long but in this short time I have become aware of your invaluable contribution. Good on you not lying down to be run over. Fight back tooth and nail. (Leave scars to warn others too!)
Kenz

Welcome back Marc I tried to stay away for different reasons but this forum is addictive and 99% of the members are like mates,glad you decided to come back to mate.
Odie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back