I am too soft!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

coatesy

Reaction score
I was at the vet this afternoon picking up my dog - she just got desexed. While waiting for the vet a man came out crying. Next thing there was the vet on one end of a big stretcher with an animal ( i think was a dog) fully covered in a blanket. My heart goes out to that man tonight and for his beloved pet. Put a tear in my eye.

sort of makes me wish i never got my dog :( ill be a mess when he goes one day :(

Its really the hardest thing, my little storm girl has been in and out of the hospital atm, and its so hard everytime the vet goes out of the room i cry and then try to stop when she comes back. Dogs really are a mans best friend...at least mine sure is!!

oH i saw exactly the same thing about a month ago while at the vet - its so sad :(

I recently had my dog in and had her second eye removed, so now she has none - but as she is otherwise healthy I didn't have the heart to put her down, she just needs a little extra tlc now, thats all. Its amazing how well they cope.

When my dog had pups were were at the vet I was waiting outside with my other dog (didn't have the heart to leave him at home) and i heard an almight yelp! I started crying! I was just the first pup coming into the world and he wanted me to know. My dogs are my kids and I treat them like it.

I was looking after my mates roti while he was overseas and it developed a limp
I took it to the vet and it turned out to be CANCER !....the last thing I thought he would say
Needless to say I got quite upset..... and then when he told me she only has weeks to live I (big, burly bloke) teared up. (Not ashamed !)
I love animals, I love that dog and knew my mate would be devistated and it broke my heart.
Everyone!.. lookafter your pets and give them the love they deserve as you don't know how long they will be around.
Yep......Go hug them NOW !

the worst thing i have seen was when i was waiting in the vet for my new pups worming injections when a man came running in the door with blood all over him carrying a staffie that had been hit by a car it had a broken back and had to be put down
it was soo sad

awwwwwww i feel sorry gor him if i ever get a dog i wil cherish every moment i have with him/her

that is definitely one of the hardest parts of my job, but it is something you learn to deal with

Poor Bugger!!:cry:
My animals are my kids & my son even gets jealous of the bond my dog and I have!!
Our last dog (he was a 5 month old pup) broke his tether while in the back of hubbys ute & fell out on the road landing on his head. Needless to say he died instantly. My poor son was in the car and seen it. I cried non-stop for weeks after that. I was inconsolable. He was my baby.... I'd carry him to the park and take him down the slide etc with my son, then he'd fall asleep in my arms on the way home. Needless to say, our family was never the same again. R.I.P. Tigger:cry:Mummy loves you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back