I CANT MAKE UP MY MIND!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katherine Forster

Reaction score
Hello World!
My name is katherine and I haven't yet owned a reptile, BUT IM SO CLOSE!!, if i got a snake id either get a spotted or children's python but my problem is that im not close to any pet shops that sell them. I NEED HELP!!! I was wondering if anyone knew any breeders that ships hatchlings to Cairns Queensland? That would be an amazing help!!!

BUT! I'm also considering a bearded dragon, from my (not so extensive) research they seem like amazing companions, but again im not close to any pet shops that sell them, so if anyone knew a breeder that ships to queensland that will open my range of choice.

I haven't bought any enclosures or anything, i still need to get a lisence but i thought id find an animal first before going to the lisence trouble.

Any advice for such a newbie as me would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Childrens and Spotteds should be plentiful in QLD. If you use facebook you could try searching through some of the reptile pages on there.
I didn't look through the classifieds section on this forum for a while but it might be worth looking through. Another place though there isn't much on there these days would be Herptrader or Reptile Classifieds.
May well be some of our members on here might know someone who can help you out. Shouldn't take long to find one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back