I got a Bredl!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stretch

Reaction score
It will take a couple of weeks to pay off, but I have found someone willing to work with me :)

The Bredl is a male yearling that has never bitten and has great markings and nice temperament. Totally perfect!

It's in Wagga and I just wish I could race out there tomorrow and pick him up! I don't wait very well. hehehehehe

WOOHOOOOOO

Sue

Congrats Sue...
They are gorgeous! :)

BTW, did you ever have any luck finding little Maximus?

No not yet :(
But I have not given up on him! He is going to be around here somewhere :) It will mean a little more work when we find him, but my fingers are still crossed!!

What we just went thru last Thursday with an emaciated horse that we rescued and then me accidentally throwing a bale of lucerne on my antique dog, who then could not walk and the vet was going to put her down...

The horse is gaining weight, the dog is walking (just) and I have found someone to help me with the Bredl! Maxy is going to turn up :)

Congratulations Sue, Bredl's are a fantastic snake and you will have many hours of enjoyment out of him I am sure :) Being a yearling, how large is he? r have you not seen him yet ?

I am waiting to hear back on how long he is. He certainly sounds nice. He appears in the herp trader too! Though now he is sold so he will disappear from there.

Keeping this a secret is going to drive me nuts! I just dont hide things from my hubby well.....I love to spoil/suprise him like this and cannot wait to see his face, but the waiting really is going to kill me....hehehehe

I was even contemplating borrowing the money from a friend to get the snake now and then pay her back over the next couple of weeks...hehehe

It is just murder waiting for a new herp :) I am planning on expanding my collection shortly and I too just can't wait for my new babies and I don't even know what they are gonna be yet :) lol

Hey Sue doesn't hubby ever log on here? He could find you out if he does !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back