I had to ban member from APS

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i never new why paul berridge was banned.i asked him ages ago and all he said was,"it was very trivial,but right or wrong it was slatemans site and decision."

wow...i take back what i said earlier slateman,banning paul berridge because of competition was the silliest thing you have done.
i think at times slateman gets a raw deal from some ppl but now i can see why.

obee

:p Although admins appear to be psycic,& know what im thinking,then i prolly dont need to even write this post. :lol: :wink: <-----------that ones for you farky.But just so the rest of aps that arent psyicic know my opinion,im for bringing back farkurnell(greg).WE miss you farky ol boy!!!!!!!

cheers popp :p

BuggieSmuggler said:
Moose, r you lining yourself up for a moderators job?

LMAO - NO! Because I wouldn't have the temperment if someone was giving me grief on here! You should see the state of my monitor - it's been beaten to an inch of it's life :D

Now that I am aware of the person in question, I am not sorry to see him go. I had long ago given up on interacting with him due to his attitude.
I certainly wouldn't have tolerated him as long as Slatey did, and was surprised when he was re-instated the last time.

Pinkie said:
Bring him back - you were jumping the gun big time.
Lol Brodie I agree :)
I do not think that you have enough informations to say this pinkie.
Not at all. I did not ask to be criticize . Just post in favour for his return would do.

Pinkie said:
Hi Jan, not trying to nitpick or anything but do you remember the time when we all chipped in to get you your olive python Surprise, and you published the first and last names of everyone who contributed in the forums?
Seems like a case of pot calling kettle black :)
I do remember pinkie. That was in our beginings years ago.
And I remember that you was specially upset about this and we had to remove your name quickly from the list.
I am glad that you agree with me that real names of members should not to be mentioned. Thank you pinkie.

I think now that he has the ten backing people, this thread should be locked before some one says something they will regret. The purpose of the thread initially has been served, so i think its time the tribe has spoken.

Just my 2 cents worth.

obee said:
i never new why paul berridge was banned.i asked him ages ago and all he said was,"it was very trivial,but right or wrong it was slatemans site and decision."

wow...i take back what i said earlier slateman,banning paul berridge because of competition was the silliest thing you have done.
i think at times slateman gets a raw deal from some ppl but now i can see why.

obee

Thank you obee Looks like you do know it all about our past problems. But believe me you do not have complete picture here.
I do not think that you would like to be member here when we had all this stupid fights about everything. I deleted lot of people and things did relaxed a lot. There was not only competition problem obey. we specifically asked some people not to post some type of posts and they refused to do that. I don't think that you would like this to be happening on your site.
I would again ask people not to discuss old times troubles and wash dirty laundry more than year old. We should look in to future.

OK I do have number of people who support the idea to give farkurnell second choice.
I will not stand in the way this time. I just hope that you are making right decision here. reason why we deleted him second time was not just that he used my name, but the way he used my name. We lost good member over that comment. Much better member than farkurnell by my opinion.
But you guys want him back and I will give him third chance on APS.
If he will leave me and aps moderators along and if he will stop to be constantly negative, he is welcome to sign again. David will except his application if he will decide to join again.
I am locking this thread and hoping that farkurnell will return in with more positive attitude. If he is willing to forget the past and start fresh here he is welcome.
But I do not want to hear any more worlds of wisdom how to run this site in forums from anybody. Advise will be gladly taken by PM messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back