I like a big bulge

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some faith restored after reading that they are going to release it somewhere else.

The biggest python she'd seen in her yard was a 2m monster.... You kidding? Love to see what they call a good sized scrubby!!!!

Lol 2m monster. It's good they are going to release the snake, sadly a lot of people wouldn't.

One of my friends from school her cat was eaten by a scrubby a few years ago now. She definitely would not have released. Luckily it slithered into the drain before she could get her shovel.

Another one of her cats was killed by a dog and yet she doesn't want to kill dogs only snakes. :cry:

Sad isn't it, that mentality.

That is sad Red.

As for the original story it is good that there is no beat up about the 'dangers' of pythons near homes. Like others have said, it makes you wonder what they would say if presented with a full grown Olive or Scrubby... from monster to Basilisk!!! :lol:

A dog kills an animal, no big deal, it happens. A snake eats something and it is suddenly a danger to the community :rolleyes:

Snakes seem partial to birds in cages. Should we start calling them budgie smugglers?

It's always good to hear that people can be reasonable with snakes, even after losing a pet.

whatgalah_zps00ba8fa1.jpg

funny thing is that dogs and cats kill pets and wildlife all the time but they dont make the news lol. Pythons seem 2 become famous fast whenever they swallow a no no.

lol i take that back read further down the posts and it seems that some dogs and cats do make the news!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back