I.Like.Stuff

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I.Like.Stuff

Reaction score
Hello all, my name is Allison and I am sharing this account with my partner Stuart, although I will be doing most of the posting. I s'pose we'll end up sharing it with my 8 year old son, Dylan too.
:oops: I feel a bit silly introducing us because as yet we dont own any herps. Still waiting on our licence....Its taking so long to come through, I'm going insane! :evil:
We have our babies on reserve, a male/female diamond pair- (Cant wait, so excited!) and already i suspect that they will be the first of many! We've both always wanted one but never really been in a situation to have them before, but we went to a pet shop selling snakes a couple of weeks ago, and since then we've both been totally obsessed!

I want to thank everyone on this site, all i have done for the last few days is go through the threads and i have learnt so much (which is good but I do mean its ALL I've done!)
Stuart gets online at work as well... can only imagine where thats gonna lead :roll:

I'm sure you'll hear a bit from us in the future as there will be many questions to ask, but its great to know i can get answers here. Thanks again
[/b]

Welcome! You sound just like me, as soon as i got on here I was addicted, its all i do when they're stupid (umm, i mean desperate, no trusting, yeah :lol: ) enough to put me in the control room at work. I have had to learn to type quicker just so I can do my work quicker and spend more time on here! :lol:
You should find it both very educational and entertaining!
Oh, and yeah, good luck keeping it at 2 pythons for very long :lol:

Welcome to APS. Ask all the questions you want as there are plenty of members willing to help. serpenttoungue is our resident Diamond guru.

And please take note of my sig.

Were there dead geckoes on display at the petshop? Dried and half eaten with a price still attached?

What pet shops are you going to?

Um.. No but there was a massive lizard (dunno what type) in a cage to small for it to turn around and it had gotten stuck half way. Poor thing That one was in Preston

Oh no, that sounds swful! I bet you guys wanted to buy him too just to get him out of there :(

Welcome to the site. By the way, do you like things also, or just stuff? Just wondering, cos I like stuff and things! :D

Cheers, Lily

Were there dead geckoes on display at the petshop? Dried and half eaten with a price still attached?

I think you're mistaken Sdaji, that was one of those rare gecko species that plays dead so well, it even goes to the extent of dessication and allows it's prey species (crickets) to feed on it. By doing this it lulls them into a false sense of security, then WHAM! Surely a petshop could'nt maltreat animals?

Oh yes, welcome to the site! As long as you tke everything with a pinch of salt you'll be OK!

-H

:D :D :D Hooray!! We have snakes!!! We are now the very proud owners of a dimond pair that we have named Kaiba and Isis. I chose the name Isis and Dylan named the male Kaiba after a charicture in his favorite game/tv show. I thought it was a lot better than calling him Optimus Prime! They are absolutely gorgeous and i cant wait to get them out and play with them. It is taking so much restraint to leave them to settle in! I'll have some pics on here soon. :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back