I love....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

montysrainbow

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Thought i would start a happy positive thread about all the things we LOVE (apart from reptiles, family and all the obvious things)
emo5.gif

I love the smell of freshly cut grass....lawn whatever u call it.

ok if n e 1 wants to join in post something u love!

Getting into a freshly made bed with crisp Egyptian cotton sheets, no alarm set, and the next two weeks off work, no that takes some beating.

Endeavour

getting to see my dad, every few months. camping,fishing,hunting. being by myself, listening to the water fall and just floating down the babinda river. i love life, i love you,josh,liam,jim,sam,i love everyone that loves snakes actually. :D

Motorcycles, cats, napping on the couch, playing bass guitar, having a stupid sense of humour, etc. :D

Music! Nothing beats music.

I think I need music now. It always makes me feel good.

I love... the way a body of water changes colour depending on the light... finding an interesting animal, even if it's "just" a small moth with an interesting pattern... thick bush or the rainforest because of the way the sunlight is muted by the leaves... writing... the smell of a perfectly baked cake fresh from the oven... being alone... the beautiful, intricate coincidence that led to such an extraordinary biological world...

I love animals of all sorts,music,tv shows,long reads,being outdoors,road trips and my wonderful boyfriend

I love the feeling of really helping someone in my work , epsecially if it is a couple....(I am a relationships therapist). The feeling of someone successfully completing therapy no matter what the outcome....that they feel they have been able to make a shift in themselves is better than any chocolate cake I could eat....

Also talking to my Dad on the phone.....he is really old and every day I have had with him that feels like an extra day is pretty special.

Being with my two boys they are growing up too fast

Being with my husband.

The smell of rain, cut grass, the sound of thunder and waterfalls.
I love my wife.......kids and family..
ooh ooh I forgot I love the smell of newborn babies speaking of which ill have another one in the next week or so

The day after cracker night, smells delicously of gunpowder and up you everyone else cos we can still
let off our own fire crackers.

I love Casey!!!!!!

Cheers Brenton

I love curling up in bed with a hot Milo and a good book.
I love spending time with my husband when he's home (not often these days!).
I love electrical storms in the evening. Especially with a good glass of Moscato and the sunset as a backdrop. Love the country!
I love sherbet... Wizz Fizz is still enjoyable after all these years.
I love the music from the 80s and the 90s.
I love singing (rather screaming at the top of my lungs) in the shower or bath when I have the house to myself.
I love getting my hands stained because I ate the mulberries straight off my dad's tree.
I love Vegemite and lettuce sandwiches. Don't knock it 'til you try it ok?! :lol:
Geez I could list all sorts of things and go on and on forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back