I love....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love grabbing a set of clothes, a few cans of food and cruising out to Big Creek on North Stradbroke Island. No electricity, no campsites, no houses, no roads! Sometimes for a week at a time I just go without a word being said and my friends will know exactly where I have gone. It feels different to be able to live with no clothes on or worry about anything or anyone and just being one with nature for a bit.

Writing this gives me the goose bumps as some of my most treasured memories are spent here :)

the smell of a fresh rain on the plant life when your camping in the middle of nowhere, and the sounds lacking in human noises of any kind

love that more than anything

I love the feel of my freshly shaved legs wen i crawl in2 bed under a mink blanket or on satin sheets.
I love the elastic in my PJ's,cept the current ones i am wearing which i have 2 hold up wen i get out of bed.
I love feeling my daughter give me a kiss on the cheek of a morning.
I love the sound of thunder and lightning outside when im nice n toasty warm inside.
I love how in winter i use kero lamps and candles,and the smell of those.
I love being a total nut at work,and people laugh at me,with me,and love working with me coz of it.
And i love this thread :p

Camping waking up, that amazing scents of nature
Having music as loud as you can, gets you nice and pumped for a day ahead
Baked Beans on toast... :lol:
Just started guitar lessons, love that
freshly made bed
Sleeping for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggeeeeeeeeessssssssss :)
Reading
My Loving Mother
The list goes on and on and on.
Life is amazing, You only get one shot.

I love playing pranks on people.... the look on thier face when they realise ya "got 'em again" Bbwwaaaahahahahahaha

Getting ultra serious (sticks in the mud) people to laugh is one of my faves :lol:

3aa3afaa-800b-3984.jpg
I love the first day back from a weeks worth of night shifts, laying on the couch, and listening to my baby boy giggle as he crawls up to me and pokes his tongue out because he is so excited to see me :D can never beat that first cuddle when you get home :p

I ♥ a perfect date, like..
Well, uh, first Id take you shopping to stores you wanna
shop in, and then wed do a little lunch, probably at the Cheese
Haus, followed by some golfing. And then at night, wed take in an
opera, probably Die Fledermaus, and then Id follow it up with a
drive to a secluded beach where Id pop on the radio and we could
slow-dance till the sun came up.

I love sipping on a cold glass of NZ sav blanc

I also loved reading all these posts! such a warm and fuzzy thread lol

I love how i picked up 2 reptile enclosures for $70 and have them in my lounge room.
I love how i am getting more n more excited as each day passes,bringing me closer to getting my childrens.
I love online shopping (just looking) at the different set ups you guys have,in order to gain ideas.

Vodka <3
The perfect cup of tea
Warm but not boiling hot days
When my song(s) come on
My crazy daughter (mainly when she's asleep)
The internet
Pokemon (hush i know im a nerd)
Cruising around with my bestest friend listening to stupid music and singing along really loudly to it
Feeding night

Apart from Reptile's there isnt much left :p

a good old fashioned cry....kinda needed at the moment

I love how my mate ate his chocy donut 10 mins after me witnessing my dog licking the whole top section because he left it on my lounge room table when he went to the loo! and judge judy

I forgot to mention my dog licked his donut until it was to late, thinking about telling him lol

Last edited:
i love watching my 1 yr old pick and eat cherry tomatoes fresh off the vine in our back yard :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back