I need The gamers of APS Help!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cabotinage

Reaction score
Hey guys,
For my HSC I am doing a research task (Worth 30%) on Video games and what effects they have on people and in this i need to have a survey completed by people (preferably gamers)

Hopefully this doesnt need to be in the video game thread as i need people to be able to see it and i figured a thread would help me more, please take 5 minutes out of your time to completed it would be much appreciated.

The more people i get the better (if you are really bored you can do it multiple times)

http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-s...HMILJH_1fa7b864

Done didi Done....
anybody else answer yes to question 15 lol.... I verbally abuse people when i finish playing if they beat me..... Makes me feel like i have now won LMAO

LOL! I can't believe how many people answered yes to hurting someone after gaming xD

I do rage a bit when people are consistently bads :p But generally Im pretty patient. And a pretty big gamer... running a raiding guild and what not. :| But yes... my contributions propelled females forward to a whole 18%! Woot. I was actually surprised by that amount tbh, i thought it would be more or less equal. Maybe it just seems like there is more females than there are cause they cant keep their darn mouths shut :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back