I spy with my little eye

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Herpetology

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Very bad quality photo coz I didn’t want to disturb her but if u know u know :[]

93C1E30D-BDFA-464E-9D5C-9EFA13EF5B56.jpeg

If u don’t know, she’s laying on her side which is a sign of being “uncomfortable” which is also a sign she’s going to lay soon!

Last edited:
Cool. Do they make good pets too? I don't know a lot about them.
They’re good, I don’t really handle my snakes unless I need to do something like a paper change or notice something

Occasionally I’ll get them out for a run on the grass, females finefor handling, male is a spaz

Thanks Herptology, In your experience would you say female pythons in general are more placid than their male counterparts?

Thanks Herptology, In your experience would you say female pythons in general are more placid than their male counterparts?
Only just seen this message (going through old posts haha)

It really depends on the individual, but in my case the females leaps and bounds more calm than the male

You can pick her up no drama, but touch the male and he’s gonna thrash all over the place and start striking anything, so you have to be extremely slow with him

Latest posts

Back