I used to hate cats. But now......Post your cat!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is one of our cats. Simba, hes about a year old now

Attachments

• IMGA1029.jpg
    IMGA1029.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 70
546073_10150846618434740_579859739_11842666_1014816072_n.jpg

^^Vincents milk beard

579030_10150846618139740_579859739_11842664_1977769637_n.jpg

^^Breakfast Time

Here's Hamish, he's part cat, lion, squirrel and and various feral animals

79de2f6d-1ac5-b712.jpg

79de2f6d-1ae6-ae99.jpg

79de2f6d-1b0a-baaf.jpg
79de2f6d-1b38-3e77.jpg
79de2f6d-1b78-d199.jpg

79de2f6d-1c35-ca24.jpg

We've also got 3 Burmese, here's one of them.....this is Matilda
79de2f6d-1bb3-b3af.jpg

So many pictures........…

Lovely kitties, everyone :D

My two...

Seth (Siamese)
photo-6.jpg

Or, Debilcat, as I like to call him...

417754_10150575239616971_719986970_9196536_2102002269_a.jpg

And, Earl (Devon Rex)
photo-3.jpg

(believe it or not, this is his happy face!)...
579374_10150629291416971_719986970_9395873_967003949_n.jpg

It took a little while for Seth to be friends... o_O
photo-7.jpg

But, now they're mates!
cats161.jpg

cats162.jpg

Sorry to reck a perfectly happy thread, but my cat was shot by some doosh on the weekend. The bullet hit his upper left arm (obviously someone was among for the heart and missed)... He made it home on three legs! We took him to the vet when we noticed and the bullet was still in his leg, the took it out..
It's cost us over $1000 in vet bills and now have a cat has thankfully survived, but going through a very long healing process, all because someone thinks it's okay to shoot cats.

Anyway that's enough out of me but I'm SO FRUSTRATED!!

Sorry to reck a perfectly happy thread, but my cat was shot by some doosh on the weekend. The bullet hit his upper left arm (obviously someone was among for the heart and missed)... He made it home on three legs! We took him to the vet when we noticed and the bullet was still in his leg, the took it out..
It's cost us over $1000 in vet bills and now have a cat has thankfully survived, but going through a very long healing process, all because someone thinks it's okay to shoot cats.

thats so sad. glad the poor lil critter is ok. Such a shame there are so many mungrels out there!!!

I believe you should probably transform him into an inside cat from now on. That so awful. Poor baby. I hope he recovers fully and scratches the a$$@)&e who did it right in the face.

Lovely kitties, everyone :D

My two...

Seth (Siamese)
photo-6.jpg

Or, Debilcat, as I like to call him...

417754_10150575239616971_719986970_9196536_2102002269_a.jpg

And, Earl (Devon Rex)
photo-3.jpg

(believe it or not, this is his happy face!)...
579374_10150629291416971_719986970_9395873_967003949_n.jpg

It took a little while for Seth to be friends... o_O
photo-7.jpg

But, now they're mates!
cats161.jpg

cats162.jpg

Yay! They're friends! Very happy for them :)

PS: I'm coming to steal them while you're not home! Way too cute!

Hey guys,
Any tips on keeping wednesday as an indoors cat?
It is what we originally planned, but lately the curiosity got the better of him and he has started venturing into the backyard through our doggy door.
I guess it was inevitable, but the family doesn't him roaming the streets on his own.
He's scared of birds, so doesn't venture very far from the door, but we are worried its inevitable before he grows braver, and jumps the fence.
Our neighbours have some VERY BIG Mean dogs.
Each time I hang the laundry out, they're always snarling and barking at me, hate to think what they'd do to my cat... :(

He doesn't seem to be scared of dogs, he actually bullies our pug around lol, and is the instigator of all their quarrels.

Also saw another thread on another forum. User's cat hasn't returned home for 3 months! I hope that never happens to us! Or anyone who loves their pet!

On a happier note, I love my cat even more. He normally sleeps in mum's bed, but the last few nights he has snuggled with me. Made me love him even more, lol

Last edited:
lovely kitties :)
Here is a recent one of wednesday, sporting his new collar and tag.
It was a mission to get it on him, and once we did, he spent ages trying to get it off, lol, twice he got the collar stuck in his mouth lol
Anyways, hes made peace with it now, and we can always find him by the jingling of his bell :D

We are amazed at how quickly he is growing, and he is no longer afraid of birds, he actually leaps high into the air trying to catch them lol (luckily he hasnt caught one yet!) He likes jumping and running up the wall which i find amazingas he is able to get higher everyday, and we have lots of fun playing with him, especially with a laser pen :p

P7080008.jpg

Last edited:
Well, if you have a look, this thread is in the "Other Animals" section you genius! :p
There are many other threads on people's dogs, cats, insects, fish etc since the majority of us are animal lovers.

Why embarrass yourself with such a silly post??!?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

This is my girl - Sakari, she is a himalayan, nearly 7yrs old with Tex, my horse.
View attachment 260959

I am so jealous you have a horse lol, I would love one but obviously cannot keep one living in suburbia haha
And Sakari is a beautiful cat, and I do also love the name. Sounds Japanese?

Here's a more recent and better shot of my Kitty, Wednesday. The one above doesnt really show how much he's grown since the thread started. Here are some before and after pics
Keep the kitty pics coming guys :) I'm loving em!!!

wednesday.jpg

Wednesdayonpinkblanket.jpg

Awwww so cute! Good on you for saving them!

The cat I grew up with sadly passed last year so we decided to get another. Having cats all your life then suddenly not hearing the meow when you open the fridge was just too abnormal for us. So we visited a friend who's cat had kittens and came home with two...

Windsor:View attachment 261013
And Rumour: View attachment 261014
A few months later at a New Years BBQ we were having, some neighbours dropped by to ask if we knew where the kitten they'd found wandering, lived. We said no but we'd ask around. Turns out it was from down the other end of the street. Mum took it back and put it with it's siblings and let the owner know. The next day we were cleaning up the decorations when the kitten walked up our driveway. Even though we didn't really want another cat, we just couldn't resist keeping her. She's the most well behaved, affectionate little princess.
Freya: Freya.jpg

Love the name, does it mean anything?

Yes it means Sweet in Inuit :)

I am so jealous you have a horse lol, I would love one but obviously cannot keep one living in suburbia haha
And Sakari is a beautiful cat, and I do also love the name. Sounds Japanese?

Here's a more recent and better shot of my Kitty, Wednesday. The one above doesnt really show how much he's grown since the thread started. Here are some before and after pics
Keep the kitty pics coming guys :) I'm loving em!!!

wednesday.jpg

Wednesdayonpinkblanket.jpg

Naww thanks :)
I think it also means something in Japanese, got to look that up lol.
Your kitten is so cute, looking very happy :)

Had this one for a couple of months, her name is Syria. She likes to drink from a running tap, likes belly rubs and if you have meat you better watch out, she'll climb up you arms to get it lol.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 52
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 52
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 53
Status
Not open for further replies.